Is this game easy for someone not good in fighting games

bani24jj

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 isn't the easiest plat of the Tekken series but it is still a much easier list than say Street Fighter or King of Fighters. Like most games, it will take a bit of time to get used to it, but the AI in Tekken is pretty exploitable using methods found in guides so you should be fine.

• 2 months later...

you should get eddy gordo or christine if you want to get the platinum quickly and without having to put hours of effort into it. I suggest you pick them, learn like 3 moves and you will be able to get the platinum in no time. I've been playing tekken since i was 4 years old, so i unfortunleay have to get everything with madruk or else my fellow psn trophy hunters will call me out, because im supposed to have experience with the game if ive been playing it for so long but thats not information that youre gonna need. Just pick eddy or christie if you are starting up for the platinum thanks sorry for the unnecceassery thing and my bad grammar.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 5 years later...
On 6/15/2018 at 3:42 AM, malachi1987 said:

It's somewhat easy. Your main troubles are going to reach tekken lord, some of the lesson things, 10 win streak and if you can win online.  

Everything else is simple

Does CPU difficult mode affect rate of level up?