Raider Attacks - Fallout Shelter

Baird_9965

Sorry if this was already asked, and I missed it, but does anyone have tips on how to trigger raider attacks? I lowered my vault to 59 people just incase, but it rarely happens. I need 30 more and it's my last trophy. Thanks for any help.

On XB1 I can confirm that having the radio sending out signals will draw enemies and make attacks happen more often.. Once you level your base up you will start getting attacked by the zombie guys and deathclaws. Once they start, raider attacks decrease. It's easiest to get the raider attacks out of the way early, so you don't have to worry about them getting mixed in with other attacks.

• Like 1

Since I've posted this, I got one raider attack.... I've read rumours as well, sending people out and having a pregnant woman in the vault, none have helped. Gonna try and lower it to at least 29 people, I'm at 32 right now. Thanks for the suggestions!

I've been reading some stuff on the internet and to increase chances of Raider Attacks try the following:

• Build more Radio Towers, not only does it attract Dwellers but also Raiders;
  • Send Dwellers to the Wastelandopening the vault door should provide opportunities for raids;
  • Playing on Survival Mode, this mode is more challenging and has a bigger Raid ratio compared to the Normal Mode.
  • Upgrade Vault Doors, the AI recognizes that a safer Vault should be attacked (Must be confirmed!)
  • Having a good amount of Caps, having a lot of caps increases the probability of a Raider Attack. (Must be confirmed!).

Hope this helps you guys, if any of you can confirm those last two it would be appreciated :)

You have to reach 50 in one vault. It's not cumulative of all vaults. I got the platinum this morning.

A MAJOR TIP: Objective multipliers on pets count towards this trophy. I had a x3 multiplier so I only needed 17 raider attacks. I believe only two pets have this. Dogmeat and some bird. Equip one of your dwellers with it in the room where the raiders are dying. 

I played this on normal and went with 29 dwellers and had two radio stations just because. I think you only need one but I was more confident and patient cause placebo. I also kept one lady pregnant, because maybe that increases odds too. I got attacks approximately every 15-30 minutes but it seems quite erratic. Good luck.

Edited by Grindroid
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Grindroid said:

You have to reach 50 in one vault. It's not cumulative of all vaults. I got the platinum this morning.

A MAJOR TIP: Objective multipliers on pets count towards this trophy. I had a x3 multiplier so I only needed 17 raider attacks. I believe only two pets have this. Dogmeat and some bird. Equip one of your dwellers with it in the room where the raiders are dying. 

I played this on normal and went with 29 dwellers and had two radio stations just because. I think you only need one but I was more confident and patient cause placebo. I also kept one lady pregnant, because maybe that increases odds too. I got attacks approximately every 15-30 minutes but it seems quite erratic. Good luck.

Did you timeskip on that save?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Grindroid said:

It's a parrot, but...does multiplier work for succesfull defenses or for raiders killed?

Edited by Arislamicus

3 hours ago, Arislamicus said:

does multiplier work for succesfull defenses or for raiders killed?

It works for the trophy. Even if in stats your number is lower. Clearly, or I wouldn't have mentioned it. 

4 hours ago, TheBubaknight said:

Did you timeskip on that save?

For getting this trophy? No. Time skipping 15-30 minutes won't get you another raider attack.

Just now, Grindroid said:

It works for the trophy. Even if in stats your number is lower. Clearly, or I wouldn't have mentioned it. 

For getting this trophy? No. Time skipping 15-30 minutes won't get you another raider attack.

I meant before or while going for the 50 attacks.

Just now, optimusmart said:

Timeskipping or not, they will still only appear every 15-30 minutes, ive been timeskipping and occurs at probably same rate

Would it be advisable to find an animal box and save scumming 'till you find dogmeat or the parrot?

Is it possible to use the plus free gift more than once?