*New* Energy Balance Solver (More Friendly?)

Imyanub

2 minutes ago, TristanBrown17 said:

I haven't started the game, but this will work for each and every level needed for the platinum?

It will (eventually) solve every puzzle in the game... there is a certain bit of luck involved in how quickly it finishes some of the hardest puzzles. I might have been remembering it a bit off as for every puzzle being solved in < 2minutes. I just tested one of the Square 4 levels that I found an image of online and it took awhile to solve it (20+ minutes).

I did use this program to hit what was the top time on PS4 at 1 hour and 4 minutes. And I got a phone call from the wife during that run.

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/6223-energy-balance

It did work. However, now I am completing the PS4 version and although I keep inputting the numbers, it says there is an error and to double check my inputs. Any recommendations?

EDIT: Ignore me. I'm an idiot and I was forgetting to shift click the answer squares

Edited by TristanBrown17

On 6/16/2018 at 10:47 AM, TristanBrown17 said:

It did work. However, now I am completing the PS4 version and although I keep inputting the numbers, it says there is an error and to double check my inputs. Any recommendations?

Funnily enough, I also got an error (after about 5-10mins) on the very same level, haven't had a chance to reset the level and try again but it's odd as the other levels worked just fine.

EDIT: Level 3 Hardcore required about 3-4 tries and it was very taxing for the processor (98% processor usage), level 4 square was actually very fast and with no problems.

Edited by det_gittes
Update

Hardcore Lvl 3 can end up eating a ton of memory depending on how many valid number combinations can be used on the long 8 box row.

I have been testing some changes to hopefully improve hardcore Lvl 3 and square lvl 4.

My suggestion for now is if it fails (or crashes) restart the level to get a new board. The degree of difficulty of the levels range wildly on each generation.

1 minute ago, Sir_Muteb said:

this is the one im trying to solve now ..

xVClzH8.png

the app is not responding not sure if its my laptop not powerful enough or what .

Is it on the "Attempting solutions" step? What % complete is it reporting?