*New* Energy Balance Solver (More Friendly?)

Imyanub

1 minute ago, Sir_Muteb said:

4 , why ?

and thanks for the answer 1f60d.png1f60d.png

The "Finding the solutions" step can require a good bit of memory (my computer has 16 GB), 4GB might just not be enough to accomplish it right now...

Just now, Imyanub said:

The "Finding the solutions" step can require a good bit of memory (my computer has 16 GB), 4GB might just not be enough to accomplish it right now...

oh ok if i got stuck again ill use my brother PC , thanks again ?❤️

8 minutes ago, Imyanub said:

Ah this is useful information, i am going to use my laptop then since it has 16gb and my pc only 8.

19 minutes ago, Sir_Muteb said:

can someone solve this one , tried even with my brother PC ( 8 gb RAM ) for 20 minutes didn't work :( 

spkFMBC.png

ill keep my ps4 running for this stupid platinum , i dont think ill do the VITA copy.

Don't give up hope on the VITA copy! I'm working on yet another version that should be friendlier to computers with less memory. I got a test run going right now, but I will solve this as soon as it's done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Imyanub said:

Don't give up hope on the VITA copy! I'm working on yet another version that should be friendlier to computers with less memory. I got a test run going right now, but I will solve this as soon as it's done.

thanks a lot for the great work you do ?❤️

Did NA version yesterday using solver v1.0 Had to solve Level 12 and Hardcore Level 3 myself.

Did EU version today using solver 1.1 Had to solve Level 11 and Level 12 myself, Hardcore Level 3 worked fine.

The Solver is really good but not flawless, if it gets stuck try and solve most of the level and use it from there.

Thank you Imyanub for creating this solver

• Like 2

18 hours ago, tartandon said:

Can anybody help with this one? 

It gets stuck at 81.51% attempting solutions

.hYU2jMM.jpg

Sorry I started this running last night and it took nearly 4 hours to finish it. In case you are still on that puzzle here is the solution.

2018-06-23_1112.png

• Like 1

13 hours ago, strelokill18 said:

Help please...

I can not pass level 3 hardcore. the program is unable to solve that level help!

@strelokill18 Sorry to hear that, if you are using the v1.1 version it should be able to solve most of the hardcore level 3 puzzles. The issue is that because the game randomly generates those puzzles they can be wildly different in how difficult they are to solve. If you are still having issues I would suggest trying different variations of the puzzle (by clicking restart in the game). It may take a couple of tries to get one that is easier for the solver to solve.

Also you can post puzzles here and I can try it with the next version that I'm still working on to see if its any better.

• Like 1