*New* Energy Balance Solver (More Friendly?)

Imyanub

1 minute ago, dokkanexpert said:

level 11 -- it seems like there aren't enough rows or columns, like 4 more rows and 4 more columns would be PERFECT, other rows keep overlapping over rows that need actual spaces cause the puzzles got bigger.

There is enough room in the grid for all puzzles in the game, make sure you start at the top left.

LOL amazing app.... it got me past that damn level 11. 12 seems do-able and the weed has worn off now so i can manage lol. amazing how a "12" and a "-12" can affect sooooooooooo much lol, i learned a lot playing that level. I researched an hour stoned how to unlock level 10, by the time the weed wore off, im able to get cracken again! Thnx a lot for this!

So I cannot get past level 12, using my brain OR the Solver. I solved 90% of it on several occasions then use the solver and it still just keeps looking for possible solutions as the progress bar goes up and down but never past 50%. Even ran it all night on my laptop and this morning, nothing.

Dont know how to pass level 12 now.... HELP?

16 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

bro, you forgot to shift click a LEFT row. for row -5,-6,-5,-+2 it must equal -7 and there is only TWO -7's on the board, your answer has THREE -7';s

Ooops! Sorry man, will run it again, give me a few.

2 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

ready yet? kinda sitting here just waiting lol im trying to figure out the puzzle but im always -4 off or some shit, its really pissen me off lol

It's been running for 43 minutes w/ nothing yet.

1 minute ago, Imyanub said:

~ 29%, but % completed is calculated differently in the new version that I'm testing with.

oh wow, at least i know im not crazy now, this last level requires a lot of possible solution testing since there are so many different possibilities.

I wanted to plat this game so bad and had a lot of problems to solve those puzzles. They are really tricky.

The YouTube-video Energy Balance Trophy & Achievement Guide | Energy Balance Solver | All Solutions from

IBadDriverI showed me how to beat it with this program. It's pretty easy to handle and all solutions came within thirty

seconds. I wanna thank IBadDriverI and of course Imyanub for this easy working program. It's genius how it worked

so well. :) 

Now I got my :platinum: for Energy Balance (33 in total). Big thumbs up from me. ?

Edited by Buje-Boy
  • Like 1