Imyanub

*New* Energy Balance Solver (More Friendly?)

112 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Imyanub said:

Sorry I started this running last night and it took nearly 4 hours to finish it. In case you are still on that puzzle here is the solution.

2018-06-23_1112.png

thanks 😀

13 hours ago, strelokill18 said:

Help please...

I can not pass level 3 hardcore. the program is unable to solve that level help!

@strelokill18 Sorry to hear that, if you are using the v1.1 version it should be able to solve most of the hardcore level 3 puzzles. The issue is that because the game randomly generates those puzzles they can be wildly different in how difficult they are to solve. If you are still having issues I would suggest trying different variations of the puzzle (by clicking restart in the game). It may take a couple of tries to get one that is easier for the solver to solve.

Also you can post puzzles here and I can try it with the next version that I'm still working on to see if its any better.

Thank you very much for the reply. I finally had to solve hardcore 3 and 4 manually. Thanks for working on a new program. I already got my platinum ... in 8 hours :(

level 11 -- it seems like there aren't enough rows or columns, like 4 more rows and 4 more columns would be PERFECT, other rows keep overlapping over rows that need actual spaces cause the puzzles got bigger.

1 minute ago, dokkanexpert said:

level 11 -- it seems like there aren't enough rows or columns, like 4 more rows and 4 more columns would be PERFECT, other rows keep overlapping over rows that need actual spaces cause the puzzles got bigger.

There is enough room in the grid for all puzzles in the game, make sure you start at the top left.

Just now, Imyanub said:

There is enough room in the grid for all puzzles in the game, make sure you start at the top left.

ok, btw, found this on ibaddrivers's youtube. you've definately gotten around! 

LOL amazing app.... it got me past that damn level 11. 12 seems do-able and the weed has worn off now so i can manage lol. amazing how a "12" and a "-12" can affect sooooooooooo much lol, i learned a lot playing that level. I researched an hour stoned how to unlock level 10, by the time the weed wore off, im able to get cracken again! Thnx a lot for this!

Got it, after 4 hours on the solver I just worked it out by hand. Thanks for the solver though, awesome tool!

Edited by aardmadrox

So I cannot get past level 12, using my brain OR the Solver. I solved 90% of it on several occasions then use the solver and it still just keeps looking for possible solutions as the progress bar goes up and down but never past 50%. Even ran it all night on my laptop and this morning, nothing.

Dont know how to pass level 12 now.... HELP?

19 hours ago, Imyanub said:

Can you or someone here please run this on the solver for me and post pic? https://m.imgur.com/gallery/kv21xWI

bro, you forgot to shift click a LEFT row. for row -5,-6,-5,-+2 it must equal -7 and there is only TWO -7's on the board, your answer has THREE -7';s

Edited by dokkanexpert

16 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

bro, you forgot to shift click a LEFT row. for row -5,-6,-5,-+2 it must equal -7 and there is only TWO -7's on the board, your answer has THREE -7';s

Ooops! Sorry man, will run it again, give me a few.

1 minute ago, Imyanub said:

PHEW, ok thanks a lot!

40 minutes ago, Imyanub said:

ready yet? kinda sitting here just waiting lol im trying to figure out the puzzle but im always -4 off or some shit, its really pissen me off lol

2 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

ready yet? kinda sitting here just waiting lol im trying to figure out the puzzle but im always -4 off or some shit, its really pissen me off lol

It's been running for 43 minutes w/ nothing yet.

Just now, Imyanub said:

It's been running for 43 minutes w/ nothing yet.

WOW, what % is the testing solutions at?

2 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

WOW, what % is the testing solutions at?

~ 29%, but % completed is calculated differently in the new version that I'm testing with.

1 minute ago, Imyanub said:

~ 29%, but % completed is calculated differently in the new version that I'm testing with.

oh wow, at least i know im not crazy now, this last level requires a lot of possible solution testing since there are so many different possibilities.

I did 3-4 hardcore and the last level on my own(5 hours) i never Will do again the energy balance platinum

Time to play a puzzle solving game with a program, man you gamers really are something else these days.

Now im stuck on hardcore cus the program can't calculate all the numbers....

2 hours ago, strelokill18 said:

I did 3-4 hardcore and the last level on my own(5 hours) i never Will do again the energy balance platinum

So how many levels is hardcore? Im on 4 and this is just getting lame....