*New* Energy Balance Solver (More Friendly?)

Imyanub

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The calculator still works. However, just like everyone else, there are a few levels that are too difficult for the solver to completely solve so you will have to tinker with them yourself. It's not too bad but just be aware in case you're completely hopeless at math puzzles.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, RuFfLeS_eXtReMe said:

Thanks a lot for the app, I did 4 levels by myself and then decided to download the app, worked perfectly except for 2 levels, the process would take too long so I just refreshed the game level and tried again with a different puzzle, now I got the platinum, thanks again!

You said app. Is it possible to do via cellphone?

• 7 months later...

Seriously, thank you so much for this. I downloaded this game years ago for a quick plat, then felt guilt and didn't touch it. I decided to finally get it off my game list and get it over with, only to discover it's a completely insane, ridiculously hard, terrible game. I came here and found the solver, and it worked perfectly. No puzzle took more than 1 minute to solve. Between this and Energy Invasion, I have never questioned what the actual hell I'm doing with my life more.

• Like 1