Best Way To Get Harmony Emblems

cr1s

Forget about the grenade method that's mentioned elsewhere, there's a much easier and quicker way to get this Emblem. This method requires 4 people/accounts but will make sure you get at least 2 Emblems per match. The most I managed to get in a single match was 6 Emblems. The good thing about this method is that you don't need to equip anything other than the Proto-Harmonizer. Also, it takes into consideration that only 2 people are going for the trophy at once, but all 4 people might even be able to go for it at the same and yield the same results if they coordinate well. The method is as follows:

1. Start a public 3v3 Akrid Survival match on Research Lab.
  2. Have the 2 people going for the trophy (let's call them P1 and P2) on one team and the others (let's call them P3 and P4) on the other team. Note: If you don't end up with your desired teams from the get-go, a couple of people will have to switch teams in-game by quitting the game and then re-joining. (e.g. Let's suppose P1 and P2 are going for the Emblem. If P1 and P3 end up on the NEVEC team, then P3 and P2 will have to quit the match, and P2 will need to rejoin first and then P3 will follow suit.)
  3. Play the game as usual and try to collect as much T-ENG as possible (500+ should be more than enough) until there are 5 minutes left on the timer.
  4. At this point, have everyone enter the Control Zone. Have P1 and P2 stand next to each other (but not very close), and P3 and P4 also stand next to each other, a few feet away from P1 and P2.
  5. Once everyone is set up, have P3 shoot P1 and P4 shoot P2 with whatever weapon you want (I used the Assault Rifle) a few times without killing them. How many times you can shoot the others without killing them depends on the weapon you're using. At the same time, have P1 and P2 throw Proto-Harmonizers at each other.
  6. Repeat Step 5 until the end of the match. Don't forget to have P3 and P4 wait a few seconds in-between each set of shots and P1 and P2 throw Proto-Harmonizers at each other whenever they get depleted. It's better if you can all communicate using voice chat and/or have 2 people use 2 PS3s each, but even if not, once you get the method down, you're guaranteed to get at least 2 Emblems per match.
  7. Repeat Steps 1-6 until all of you get the 20 Emblems.

Hopefully this helps someone in the future. My boosting partner and I were stuck for a bit trying to figure out how to get this Emblem and whether there was a faster way than the grenade method, as that method was a hassle to do and didn't seem to work.

• Like 2