Game is Free in all regions!

2 minutes ago, quadboy_007 said:

According to the developer it will be free in US aswell later today ;-)

Oh good, that's exciting! I've been debating getting the first one for weeks now, so getting to try out the sequel is super cool!

Thx for the info always a pleasure to get free games :D:)

No idea why but in the german shop it is called "Lickey The Lucky Lives Again" :D ... they just forgot to add "Lizard" to the written title, but it is visible in the image of the game :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 2

This is very cool that he give the game for Free. The developer sended me a free code because i helped him translate the game in Dutch on the PS Vita Store (Description). I thought it was not very cool, that people attacked hes game on the forum. It is a really fun game to play.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

It continues to baffle me why people are even giving this game the time of day...

I hope you're joking. So what if they made it on their own? That doesn't make their game is above criticism. Sorry to break this to you, but the game is garbage - I don't care if one person made it. I'll save my respect for someone like Tom Happ, the guy who single-handedly made Axiom Verge - an excellent game. "You can't make something better so don't criticise it" is an incredibly dumb thing to say just so you know.

I couldn't agree more with you. Just because he made it on his own, does not make it better. This game is very poorly done, good for those who want to get it free, I would rather not take it even if it's free.

Edited by killivincent
  • Like 3

Might as well pick it up for free eh.

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

It continues to baffle me why people are even giving this game the time of day...

I hope you're joking. So what if they made it on their own? That doesn't make their game is above criticism. Sorry to break this to you, but the game is garbage - I don't care if one person made it. I'll save my respect for someone like Tom Happ, the guy who single-handedly made Axiom Verge - an excellent game. "You can't make something better so don't criticise it" is an incredibly dumb thing to say just so you know.

Totally agree. While I do say that a good game created by 1 guy with some negative things can be more forgiving considering critique.

However in this case, doing your first attempt making games and creating something shit (like everyone does), but instead of reworking the idea/making the game better just putting it up online (and for money) is 1 way to be just as badly critiqued as others. 

Also that last thing reminded me of the kia shit talk.

> kia cars are bad

< but they make better cars then you.

> that doesn't deny the fact that kia is still shit :awesome:

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 1