Game is Free in all regions!

5 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

No idea why but in the german shop it is called "Lickey The Lucky Lives Again" :D ... they just forgot to add "Lizard" to the written title, but it is visible in the image of the game :D

Don't know, does your government look like it could have been infiltrated by Lizard People? Just kidding by the way, you shouldn't believe in that sh*t. ?

2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I hope you're joking. So what if they made it on their own? That doesn't mean their game is above criticism. Sorry to break this to you, but the game is garbage - I don't care if one person made it. I'll save my respect for someone like Tom Happ, the guy who single-handedly made Axiom Verge - an excellent game. "You can't make something better so don't criticise it" is an incredibly dumb thing to say just so you know.

I wasn't being dead-serious, no.

It just seemed to me, that whoever commented this, didn't play the game and just labeled as shit.

I believe that before hating on a game, you should at least have tried it a bit.

If someone plays it and dislikes it, that's fine. Someone in this thread thought it was fun - even better. And now where it's free (maybe even by mistake), that gives all of us the option to try a game out.

I guess I could have elaborated more, sorry.

Peace :)

3 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

And  what time does the US Store update? It's 1PM here, but it's GMT+1.

When I was in GMT +6 (Or whatever Minnesota time is, -6?), it was usually done updating around noon to two PM, so in about 6 more hours. You'll know when it's done because the weekly sale will have changed.

43 minutes ago, quadboy_007 said:

Got this response from the developer:

'There was a mix-up with Sony - it was supposed to have been updated already. But I don't have a definitive timeline for when it will be fixed. Hopefully in the next few days ?'

... typical for Sony.

8 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

So I can't find this game in the store when accessing the store through my console.  The website lists it, but my store searching yielded no results.  I tried 'lucky', 'lizard', 'again', etc.  Nothing.  Anyone else having a problem?

Don't bother with the Vita store. Seriously, it doesn't even list certain Vita-compatible PSOne Classics.

Edited by Lance_87

53 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

... typical for Sony.

Don't bother with the Vita store. Seriously, it doesn't even list certain Vita-compatible PSOne Classics.

I was going through my PS4...OH MY HEAD IT'S VITA ONLY.  Wow.  I'm soooooooooooo dumb.  Ha!

On 6/16/2018 at 0:56 AM, TazDevilz1986 said:

This is very cool that he give the game for Free. The developer sended me a free code because i helped him translate the game in Dutch on the PS Vita Store (Description). I thought it was not very cool, that people attacked hes game on the forum. It is a really fun game to play.

That’s actually really cool, I’m glad the developer gave you that experience!

I personally won’t be playing this, but I downloaded it anyway. I’m not going to complain about free games.

• Like 1

I got it for free just because i talked with the developer like a respectable human being and he gave me a code

more people should practice this

nobodies holding a gun to your heads forcing you to add it to your profile

if you dont like it, just move along

Theres enough hate in this world as it is

do we really need to go at each others throats over a harmless video game, my goodness people

chill out and take your medications

• Like 1