DOUBLE Bloodpoint Weekend (July 5th-9th)

bmrm2d4o2nl2.png 

** THE EVENT IS NOW LIVE**

As a celebration for the 2nd anniversary of DBD and the release of the newest Curtain Call chapter, there will be a weekend that you’ll earn double of all the bloodpoints post-match! All of those extra bloodpoints for unlocking perks, items and add-ons, offerings, and leveling up your survivors and killers, from July 5th to 9th.

Remember that you can use any offering giving extra bloodpoints, which will stack to the already 100% bonus during the event!

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Is the DLC free? What about the trophies did they fixed them?

Curtain Call chapter update? You can either pay the new characters as DLC pack or with the new paid Auric Cells currency, or you can simply unlock them with Iridescent Shards that you earn by playing. As right now, the patch has been released on Steam. The PS4 patch is in Certification process through Sony, so it may take a ‘few week’ according to devs.

Which trophies do you mean exactly?

Edited by Maxie Mouse

On 15-6-2018 at 4:28 PM, Maxie Mouse said:

Curtain Call chapter update? You can either pay the new characters as DLC pack or with the new paid Auric Cells currency, or you can simply unlock them with Iridescent Shards that you earn by playing. As right now, the patch has been released on Steam. The PS4 patch is in Certification process through Sony, so it may take a ‘few week’ according to devs.

Which trophies do you mean exactly?

I think there were some couple trophies glitchy, but i don't know witch ones exactly. I think it was the kills.

10 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I think there were some couple trophies glitchy, but i don't know witch ones exactly. I think it was the kills.

No worry, I haven’t met any glitched trophy, just that plenty of them would only count when I escaped through the exit gates, not the hatch. I got the 15 kills without counting, and the ‘4 kills in a match’ properly.

There was the ‘All 4 survivors escaped through the hatch’ trophy known to be glitched as the last survivor escaping through the hatch was more likely to unlock the trophy, not the others. This is what we did, I was the last survivor and, surprisingly, everyone else got it.

• Like 1