Online Trophies.

Kwotey

The base game mp trophies are fairly easy but a bit grindy. Like win a match in every mode and complete a journey as a Firefly and a Hunter. You can skip a match or two though to decrease the time for the journies. For the dlc that's trickier because luck involved. You need different randomly chosen maps and kill 5 enemies on each once and win once on all maps and modes. I haven't played it on PS4 so i can't say how croudy the servers are...

You have to complete the entire journey two times but luckly, you can skip about 33% of the time required by skipping every 3rd game or even 2nd. Just focus on completing the 100% Risk missions, always choose the easiest challange for those. Other missions can be ignored.

It's easy, it just takes some time to do, but in general, you should try this when playing so that don't fail towards the end and have an enjoyable experience overall.

1. Pick harder tasks at the beginning (smoke bomb kills, headshots, etc.) and save easier tasks for the end (healing, marking, giving).

2. Never rage quit a game even if you are losing and you don't have many points unless you have plenty of healthy survivors. You could accidentally kill off everyone. My friend did this accidentally on his final week leaving 3 games in a row.

3. Don't be a lone wolf or you will die. You may take out 1 person, but you won't get many points.

4. Experiment with the classes. If you suck at one class, try another. Try different weapons and different perks until you find your getting lots of points, staying alive and winning. This will help you get 40 survivors trophy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 4:08 AM, medenko1975 said:

too hard for me.

You can be absolutely TERRIBLE at this MP and still get by to get the platinum successfully. All you need to worry about are the blue containers to collect (which you don't even have to collect the full amount on your HUD) and the 100% risk missions. 

I say put your points into healing your team (first aid skill I believe) whenever they are hurt. This will easily get you the 100 risk mission ESPECIALLY with 3 games to get the least amount required to avid wiping out your team.

The other one you can put points into is the crafter skill (level 3) and simply craft only 2 items (bombs or first aid kits) and gift them to other players (again you don't even need to worry about killing the opposing team). This might even be easier than healing other players because you get a lot of blue containers with each gift given to your teammates. 

You can be absolute trash at this MP mode and still get the base game trophies if you continue to support your teammates and they carry you through each match (needed for one win on survivors and supply raid modes trophy). 

The 40 survivors trophy will pop naturally especially if you are racking up blue containers through healing or making gifts to teammates. 

Hope this gives you more encouragement my friend.

Also, fun fact: I was terrible at this MP on my numerous first attempts, but through EXPERIENCE you will learn to become a better player and see the patterns/methods of other players. 

After this I became a better player than when I first started.