Collecting 20 Legendary Outfits and Weapons.

Skogspyssling

3 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

You don't need to equip them 

they can be the same weapon or outfit

Going to the survives guide on the right bar of your hud

heaf over to stats

there under "Current" you will see all legendary weapons and armor you have obtained in total

Hm weird. It says i have 20 legendary weapons but the trophy hasn't popped.

Hmm I don't know what to say because I kept track of that stat and when I hit 50 I got it

maybe be trying to get a few more and see if it pops and just to be safe equip them to people too

If you do the date and time skip, don't change it back if you changed it back to normal it might have messed up your save 

Edited by The High Ground

44 minutes ago, Mimecrime said:

Thanks. Worked perfectly, definently the fastest way to get those 2 trophies.

No problem, I can't take credit for the method though, I found out about it yesterday from a video on a trophy hunter group on facebook but I don't know if he posted anywhere else so I want to spread his method. Good luck with the platinum man!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

No problem, I can't take credit for the method though, I found out about it yesterday from a video on a trophy hunter group on facebook but I don't know if he posted anywhere else so I want to spread his method. Good luck with the platinum man!

im not getting the lunch boxes, I follow your steps perfectly and it works just no boxes to open.

22 minutes ago, Mimecrime said:

Disconnect from internet and dont close the game while you alter the system time (only change the day)

Yea I am doing that. The boxes are just not showing up at all, it tells me I need to connect to internet just to open were they should be at

Edit:

I got it now, you can not hit X fast to claim all. slowly worked lol

Edited by Corrosivescott

2 hours ago, Corrosivescott said:

Yea I am doing that. The boxes are just not showing up at all, it tells me I need to connect to internet just to open were they should be at

Edit:

I got it now, you can not hit X fast to claim all. slowly worked lol

That never happened to me, The login bonus would always just aut pop up after changing the day then I just spam X then repeat. There have been times that It says I got a lunchbox and I didn't but that's about it and that's pretty easily fixable. Anyway glad it's working for you now

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/6/2018 at 2:58 AM, ObsiEez said:

It can be the same one, you just need to get a legendary weapon/outfit 20 times. A good way to grind lunchboxes if you don't want to play legit (I've done this for about 400ish lunchboxes now and so far haven't encountered a single problem with the game afterwards, however, use this method at your own risk) Disconnect from the internet on your PS4, leave the game opened and running then go to your time and date settings DO NOT change the month, year or time. All you will do is set the day 7 days ahead that way you can claim the 7 day login bonus of a lunchbox. Go back to the game, claim your login rewards (bonus is you get to grind a lot of caps from this aswell) After you claim your login go back to the date and time settings and change it 7 more days ahead. Once you reach the end of the month I.E you're at day 29 and you have to go 7 days ahead. Instead of changing the month to match the time, just set the date back to the first of the month then save it, then go 7 days ahead again and claim your rewards. It seems you can only hold 20 lunchboxes/Mr Handy boxes/pet cages at once (atleast it wouldn't go over 20 for me) Incase that was too confusing, below is exactly what you should do in a bullet point form

- Disconnect from the Internet
- Load your Fallout Shelter Save (make sure to leave it opened when changing the date)

- Change the date to the first of the month and save it

- Go back and then change it to the 8th

- Open Fallout Shelter and claim your rewards

- Change date to the 15th

- Change date to the 22nd

- Change date to the 29th

- Change date to the 1st and confirm

- Change date to the 8th (to avoid confusing the game)

- repeat all steps from 3rd bullet

You will get a lot of caps and lunchboxes with this method but it can be risky. I haven't encountered any problems myself doing it but not everyone will have the same experience with it so use it if you want to.

This method is also good for getting the scrap trophy since you can scrap all the weapons and armor from the 20 lunchboxes aswell as completing 100 objectives since after every reward claim you can discard an objective until you get the easy to finish ones while you grind. Also you can upgrade 3 of you dwellers to all max skills and equip them with the best weapons to easily do the 100 quests. You can get a bunch of Nuka Cola for getting all the themes as quick as possible since you can just time skip everything instead of wasting nuka cola. You can get loads of new dwellers and pets this way and a shit load of caps. Doing this makes the platinum so much quicker however use it at your own risk.

Only problem is for the 50 raiders you'll have to make a second vault since after you hit about 30 dwellers you get less bandit raids since it throws in Ghouls and when you're around 60 it throws in deathclaws making bandits even less appearing. So a way to grind that one is to make a new vault, get 20 lunchboxes using the aforementioned time skip to kit out your dwellers and just leave the game opened and let the bandits get smashed, just don't go over 30 dwellers. Also radio stations and sending someone to explore the wasteland increase the chances of bandits coming

I know you only asked about 2 of the trophies but the method to get those 2 can also help with a bunch of the other grindy trophies.

So for example, if I do this method on the 27th, after I finish time skipping I have to set the PS4 on the 27th again to avoid the game from glitching? 

Also, when is it safe to reconnect your PS4 to the internet? After setting the date to the real one and closing the game? 

Edited by DiegoMolinams

7 hours ago, DiegoMolinams said:

So for example, if I do this method on the 27th, after I finish time skipping I have to set the PS4 on the 27th again to avoid the game from glitching? 

Also, when is it safe to reconnect your PS4 to the internet? After setting the date to the real one and closing the game? 

So currently my main save bugged out and the daily and weekly quests won't re-update. That's the only problem I had with it so far. What I did was when I was done I set the date back to the regular time and reconnected to the internet. Then whenever I wanted to go back to the game I'd disconnect from the internet again so I think that might have messed with my daily and weekly quests so I'd just avoid reconnecting to the internet until you get the platinum if you're that dedicated

This happens to me too right now. I'm currently at 21 weapons and 26 armors according to the stats menu. Haven't fiddle with timeskip before and don't wanna try only for these 2 trophies left. My guess is it doesn't count those legendary stuffs that came together with legendary dwellers. Might know if my armor counts reach about 30.

4 hours ago, MisterGibraltar said:

This happens to me too right now. I'm currently at 21 weapons and 26 armors according to the stats menu. Haven't fiddle with timeskip before and don't wanna try only for these 2 trophies left. My guess is it doesn't count those legendary stuffs that came together with legendary dwellers. Might know if my armor counts reach about 30.

I created a new vault for this trophy using timeskip for weekly lunchboxes and got the trophy at 20 each. Takes about 2 hours opening, scrapping and selling 

• Like 2

The way I got this was to upgrade the Overseer's Office, so I could send out 3 parties at once. I needed these for the Quest trophy anyway and they often found a Legendary, but more importantly they'd find the rare items needed for the next step.

After I'd sent out the parties, I'd start crafting a Legendary Outfit and Weapon, then time skip to speed up completion of both.

I got the Weapon trophy when a party brought one back, although the stats were showing I'd collected 19. The outfits trophy popped when I collected the crafted outfit.

• Like 2

These 2 trophies and a plat finally popped, with weapon counts at 25 and armors at 31.

The numbers seems true that it DOESN'T COUNT stuffs that came with legendary dwellers on weapon side. My dwellers with weapons are James, Harkness, 2x Sarah Lyon, Preston. That's 5 out of 25.

Although my dwellers that came only with armors are these 2, Moira and Three Dog. My final weapons and armors ratio should be 25:27 not 25:31. Don't know which 4 armors don't count.

That's really odd, because I checked today and my stats when the trophies popped were:

Legendary weapons: 19

Legendary outfits: 15

I wonder if this is cross-vault stats, because this is on my main one which I started with the PS+ dlc, but I tinkered with 4 or 5 others before dumping them.

Anyhow, I wish the 100 Objectives and 50 Raiders would be equally as kind. No idea how many objectives I've done, but my 170 population vault is only showing 30 Raider attacks. :(

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xemik said:

That's really odd, because I checked today and my stats when the trophies popped were:

Legendary weapons: 19

Legendary outfits: 15

This happened to me today.  Although that stat I think tracks the different ones you get and not duplicates.  Those were the exact numbers of mine though, which is really odd.

• Like 1

Heck, why do I have to collect armors twice of you two? Could've platted since Sunday or so if I only need your numbers.

2 hours ago, Xemik said:

I wonder if this is cross-vault stats, because this is on my main one which I started with the PS+ dlc, but I tinkered with 4 or 5 others before dumping them.

I doubt it as I also did this too to get a vault with best early lunchboxes.

3 hours ago, MisterGibraltar said:

Heck, why do I have to collect armors twice of you two? Could've platted since Sunday or so if I only need your numbers.

Did you craft any Legendary weapons.outfits? Another thought I had was that the game might miscount or give more credit to crafted items.

I regularly crafted both to contribute to the 'collect x of' type objectives. I'd mostly craft quick and cheap items for speed up, but crafted a fair few Legendary items  to push on for the two trophies.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Xemik said:

Did you craft any Legendary weapons.outfits? Another thought I had was that the game might miscount or give more credit to crafted items.

Yeah I crafted a few legendaries at least 3 each toward the end (crafting stations are my best solution for those unemployed). My outfit trophy popped from crafting too.