Collecting 20 Legendary Outfits and Weapons.

Skogspyssling

The stats reflect the number of legendary weapons and outfits currently in your possession. So the numbers will likely never be exactly 20 when you hit the trophies because you may have duplicates or you may have solld or dismantled legendaries.

What is needed for the trophies are unique weapons and outfits. So if you want to know how many you have to go, open the collection tab and just count how many weapons and outfits you have listed there.

Also, the 2x and 3x objective may interact with the unique counter, which would explain why people have gotten the trophy at 18 and 19 uniques but so far nobody has reported 20+.

Edited by IDiivil
  • Like 1

Weapons: 19, still no trophy

Outfits: Trophy at 15

PS: 60 Quest-Trophy popped at 47

500 Creatures popped at around 700 (Seems that only questcreatures count)

Only needs the weapon-trophy for plat, popping (hopefully) at 20, lol.

Update: Weapons popped exactly at 20

Edited by Ralle1973
Update

On 27.8.2018 at 0:35 PM, IDiivil said:

The stats reflect the number of legendary weapons and outfits currently in your possession. So the numbers will likely never be exactly 20 when you hit the trophies because you may have duplicates or you may have solld or dismantled legendaries.

What is needed for the trophies are unique weapons and outfits. So if you want to know how many you have to go, open the collection tab and just count how many weapons and outfits you have listed there.

I can confirm this. My stats page counted 24 legendary weapons and 22 legendary outfits in my possession when the trophies popped today. After counting the unique weapons and outfits in the collection tab myself, i found out, i had exactly 20 different legendary weapons and 20 different legendary outfits.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

@BilalElOtmani Actually I just got that trophy today (right as I hit 20) when I made 5-6 of the same weapon, so I know it counts duplicates. But my outfit one didn't pop till I was a couple after 20... so either there are some things the trophy doesn't count, or it's just glitchy. :hmm: I would say just keep making the cheapest one until it pops.

3 hours ago, Masamune said:

@BilalElOtmani Actually I just got that trophy today (right as I hit 20) when I made 5-6 of the same weapon, so I know it counts duplicates. But my outfit one didn't pop till I was a couple after 20... so either there are some things the trophy doesn't count, or it's just glitchy. :hmm: I would say just keep making the cheapest one until it pops.

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finaly Trophy Poped on 36 Weapon WTH!!??!?!?!!! i think Doubles not ♥

• Like 1

I just got the platinum and both my legendary weapon and armor trophy popped the instant I gained my 20th unique one. It needed 20 different entries in the booklets. I had a 2x objective pet and I crafted several legendary armors and weapons with it, this didn't make any difference whatsoever. As I needed 20 unique ones. I had a few duplicates of both due to finding the same legendary dweller several times and coming across one I already had on exploration or quests. So my trophies popped at 23 and 24 armors and weapons in stock, which were the 20th unique entry for both.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...