dodging ps4

Nope. You only get to dodge whenever an enemy is about to hit you at the right time while pressing :cross: and pressing a direction. Though sometimes you might randomly dodge without pressing it, and I'm not entirely sure why but it only seems to happen when the game feels like it.

Edited by Redgrave

In the right time while enemy's trying to hit you move left analog up or press X+move analog down.

17 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

Nope. You only get to dodge whenever an enemy is about to hit you at the right time while pressing :cross: and pressing a direction. Though sometimes you might randomly dodge without pressing it, and I'm not entirely sure why but it only seems to happen when the game feels like it.

This isnt randomly, propably sometimes while u shooting u're moving straight (moving left analog up like for dogde).

Edited by dawid182

1 minute ago, dawid182 said:

In the right time while enemy's trying to hit you move left analog up or press X+move analog down.

This isnt randomly, sometimes while u shooting u're moving straight (moving left analog up like for dogde).

I guess that makes sense. I never could figure it out even in all the time spent in Raid Mode since for me it seemed to happen when I didn't intend it to.

5 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

I guess that makes sense. I never could figure it out even in all the time spent in Raid Mode since for me it seemed to happen when I didn't intend it to.

I agree. I knew dodging was possible by the aforementioned prompts, as the game mentions it earlier on, but it just never worked for me. Instead, it would happen at completely random times, when I had unintentionally pressed the correct buttons.

Edited by ddracarys

1 hour ago, Vedrancito said:

Is there a dedicated button for dodge on ps4 like there in revelations 2 

25 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

You push the analog stick forward at the "right moment" to evade enemy attacks (parrying-like). It differs per enemy and the timing is (IMO) kind of strict.

Most of the time I get hit while trying to dodge in sticky situations. Or get a lucky dodge when trying to run away or shooting frantically ?

8 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

I agree. I knew dodging was possible by the aforementioned prompts, as the game mentions it earlier on, but it just never worked for me. Instead, it would happen at completely random times, when I had unintentionally pressed the correct buttons.

2 minutes ago, K_Groove_NL said:

You push the analog stick forward at the "right moment" to evade enemy attacks (parrying-like). It differs per enemy and the timing is (IMO) kind of strict.

Most of the time I get hit while trying to dodge in sticky situations. Or get a lucky dodge when trying to run away or shooting frantically 1f605.png

Yeah, in my case it would usually happen when going against the Comm Officers or the big rock things that would charge at you or even those guys with the sword and shields. Sometimes it would save me at the last second, and other times it would catch me off guard and then I get hit by another enemy near by anyway. It would have been nice if they did include a dedicated dodge button like they did Rev2, since I feel like that would have prevented a lot of deaths in Infernal difficulty and Raid Mode. :P