Ma Spidey Sense is Tingling

grimydawg___

Do Youz acceptz da challenge  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do Youz acceptz da challenge

never joined a comp on this site before...i'm down...after all, someone needs to take that last place spot...i really do hope it ends in 2359...would give me a chance to hit up all the unplayed games in my collection...

Edited by ProfBambam55

Is this for NA only, or are you able to get a digital code for other region versions? (Yes I'm aware people can just make an NA account, but bare in mind completionists and others may want to get the inevitable DLC at some point.)

Edited by Zolkovo

7 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Sign me up!

Clarification--- How will partially completed games work? Will you get the full amount of the platinum points? Or will it be a percentage of the platinum points based on the percent previously completed? Or will it just be brand new games only?

6 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

Do you need a game list in advance or is whatever people end up playing during the event going count? Do games have to start at 0%?

15 minutes ago, malachi1987 said:

I'll join. Do the games have to be at 0% ? 

No, you don't need to start at 0% on your games.  You get credit for whichever trophies you earn on the starting date.

I think there's a little confusion about the percentage completion of a game.

You told one User "They don't have to be partially completed games" and then you said to other "You don't need to start at 0%"

So, only brand new games are allowed or any porcentage completion is allowed?

5 hours ago, grimydawg said:

@Zolkovo No, it's not NA only.  It's only US, if folks prefer a physical copy of the game.  

Awesome, I won't participate as it'll just end up in my backlog for ages if I win ?

Good luck to everyone taking part!

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

I think there's a little confusion about the percentage completion of a game.

You told one User "They don't have to be partially completed games" and then you said to other "You don't need to start at 0%"

So, only brand new games are allowed or any porcentage completion is allowed?

23 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

No, you don't need to start at 0% on your games.  You get credit for whichever trophies you earn on the starting date.

They don't have to be partially completed games means it can be new games.  You can also play games you've already started.  You get points for each trophy you get after the starting date.  

I'm pretty sure this is what he means.

Edited by angelgrievous

I missed out on your last contest but I remember reading the thread about it. I'll join this one :) 

7 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Oh most definitely sign me up let's see how far the common plats can take me 

One day there will be a trophy event geared towards common trophies and we can finally have our play styles accommodated :P 

• Like 1