Ma Spidey Sense is Tingling

grimydawg___

Do Youz acceptz da challenge  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do Youz acceptz da challenge

7 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

I missed out on your last contest but I remember reading the thread about it. I'll join this one :) 

One day there will be a trophy event geared towards common trophies and we can finally have our play styles accommodated :P 

Lol, some might say this whole site, but there are still some small pockets of completionist resistance.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HailHale81 said:

Not going to have that much time to play coming up but for Spiderman I'll give it a go. Good luck to everyone for second and third place since @angelgrievous won haha

I've already secured last place so positions 2-29 are currently up for grabs...

I'd also like to dedicate this song to the comp host...thanks @grimydawg...this one's for you...

Edited by ProfBambam55

4 hours ago, jem said:

Someone asked me to count the scores so far, so as a good friend, I did just that. There's little reason to keep these scores to myself, so here they are. I may do this again. I may not. We shall see.

Nice one, I noticed I have no UR, R, UC plats in my count ............... the scores must be correct then ?

#shameless

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, jem said:

Someone asked me to count the scores so far, so as a good friend, I did just that. There's little reason to keep these scores to myself, so here they are. I may do this again. I may not. We shall see.

Wow, that is pretty nice! Thanks!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Nice one, I noticed I have no UR, R, UC plats in my count ............... the scores must be correct then 1f600.png

#shameless

But...you do have an UC plat.

2 hours ago, grimydawg said:

@jem I was going to update every Sunday, but that's cool LOL

Yeah, I normally don't barge into other people's contests and throw down score sheets, but I was practically begged to by someone who insisted to remain anonymous (can't imagine why though :giggle:).

• Like 1