Ma Spidey Sense is Tingling

grimydawg___

Do Youz acceptz da challenge  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do Youz acceptz da challenge

2 hours ago, grimydawg said:

OK I updated.  This was as of maybe two hours ago.  I'm going to try to update every Sunday around this time.

From when were these scores counted? It looks like my score is from June 16th instead of 17th (which is probably true for everyone else).

14 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

For a non-completionist you are sure completing a few games lately 1f61c.png

I know, I might be coming down with some type of completion-ist flu or something. I should make a doctors appointment before it gets much worse.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

I know, I might be coming down with some type of completion-ist flu or something. I should make a doctors appointment before it gets much worse.

I would, there is still time for you. Once you hit that 50% completion it will be to late. Trust me trying to drop 3 % is a lot harder than it sounds.

• Like 1

Quick question, I know you said you're not counting stacks twice, but which title would you count if I did both versions of the coma?

The NA version doesn't have a plat and has a variety of trophy types (bronze, silver, gold), but I also imported the Hong Kong version which only has gold's and a plat....

5 hours ago, NutellaOrgies said:

Quick question, I know you said you're not counting stacks twice, but which title would you count if I did both versions of the coma?

The NA version doesn't have a plat and has a variety of trophy types (bronze, silver, gold), but I also imported the Hong Kong version which only has gold's and a plat....

I'd imagine it would the first one you play.

10 hours ago, grimydawg said:

Gonna do it every two weeks @angelgrievous I can't do it every Sunday.

If you need any help counting scores, I consider myself halfway decent at basic maths and I own a calculator so I can volunteer my services. (Also I sit in class for four hours a day and have nothing to do besides, well, nothing :dunno:)

I could also help do some spreadsheet formula-ing to automate some of the counting if you don't already have something set up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/07/2018 at 8:22 AM, angelgrievous said:

Okay cool.  Just a'wonderin.  Thanks.

So how you travelling Angel, have you won yet ?

On 06/07/2018 at 3:11 PM, Kittet3 said:

If you need any help counting scores, I consider myself halfway decent at basic maths and I own a calculator so I can volunteer my services. (Also I sit in class for four hours a day and have nothing to do besides, well, nothing :dunno:)

I could also help do some spreadsheet formula-ing to automate some of the counting if you don't already have something set up.

Hey Kittet if you need a hand with this let me know. It seems the host is a little busy.

On 07/07/2018 at 6:38 AM, grimydawg said:

@Kittet3 If you want to do that, that's fine.

Have you no shame ? Lol I know you won't abandon this, I will keep reminding you. 

Edited by cjshaitan

22 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Hey Kittet if you need a hand with this let me know. It seems the host is a little busy.

Have you no shame ? Lol I know you won't abandon this, I will keep reminding you. 

Grimy said the spreadsheet was too complicated (which is fair enough because it was a bit  lot overwhelming), but I can finish it and we can help update it if he wants it still. :dunno: I just don't want to mess up his current system

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Grimy said the spreadsheet was too complicated (which is fair enough because it was a bit  lot overwhelming), but I can finish it and we can help update it if he wants it still. :dunno: I just don't want to mess up his current system

Nah I am sure Grimy has it in hand. I was just bumping the thread so he hadn't forgotten ?

As an an aside I hope you have been well. I am not going to look at your profile because I am fearful we have lost you to the completionists .....should I be worried ?

Edited by cjshaitan

15 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Nah I am sure Grimy has it in hand. I was just bumping the thread so he hadn't forgotten 1f61c.png

As an an aside I hope you have been well. I am not going to look at your profile because I am fearful we have lost you to the completionists .....should I be worried 1f600.png

Not in the least- I went into a detox program and begun 5 games and didn't even finish them. I think it's safe to say that I survived almost turning into a completionist :P 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

I don't think I'm doing too good.  I don't wanna buy any easy plats so I've been doing some backlog stuff, don't know if I can finish them because I'm also playing my Switch a ton.  But lets all be honest.  I had this in the bag way before it started.

Spoiler

I'm totally not gonna win.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Not in the least- I went into a detox program and begun 5 games and didn't even finish them. I think it's safe to say that I survived almost turning into a completionist :P 

Be ever vigilant, they are always looking to recruit,

5 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

I don't think I'm doing too good.  I don't wanna buy any easy plats so I've been doing some backlog stuff, don't know if I can finish them because I'm also playing my Switch a ton.  But lets all be honest.  I had this in the bag way before it started.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm totally not gonna win.

Lol, you really did. Are you playing Octopath Traveler

6 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

Yeah you would need to play nothing but 2 hour plats to win this sadly. You will always be the winner in our minds haha.

Congrats to @cjshaitan you hands down won this if you keep playing the way you do. I think you're like a 1000 points ahead of second place.

There seems to be a very tight battle for second and third place though. I think there's like 7 people close to those spots so good luck to everyone.

• Like 3