Ma Spidey Sense is Tingling

grimydawg___

Do Youz acceptz da challenge  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do Youz acceptz da challenge

2 hours ago, HailHale81 said:

You might of looked at someone else on the list. It shows you have 4 ur plats on the list and that's what you've gotten since it started. That's 200 points for the plats by themselves and you have like 200 something points just with the trophies. The stats seem correct to me

nah, didn't look at someone else...it's been amended since my previous post...

thanks for the update...not sure if this should be directed @mapachiniartaud or @grimydawg so thanks to you both...

Edited by ProfBambam55

5 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

nah, didn't look at someone else...it's been amended since my previous post...

thanks for the update...not sure if this should be directed @mapachiniartaud or @grimydawg so thanks to you both...

Actually, I havent made an update since July 30th, so I do think as well you got confused.

Edited by mapachiniartaud
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, mapachiniartaud said:

Actually, I havent made an update since July 30th, so I do think as well you got confused.

nah, not confused I don't think...again, seems like it got fixed since first post...went from line 37 to 31 so either I'm really drunk on life (which is totally possible) or it's been amended...was just above or below dragon yesterday I believe...i noticed two bronze or a silver have also been added...showed 255 > 50...now 257 > 200 which seems accurate... 

Edited by ProfBambam55

21 hours ago, malachi1987 said:

Nice for someone that did ezpz for 2 weeks I like where I stand lol

Nice one, I hope you got some enjoyment out of them as well. I love those sort of games. They bring me alot of happiness. I also like Spiderman and I am so happy that @grimydawg has run this contest. I hope I win because I know I am coming last in his next comp ?

#liveandlearn    #noshame    #hopingtoplayspideysoon

3 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Nice one, I hope you got some enjoyment out of them as well. I love those sort of games. They bring me alot of happiness. I also like Spiderman and I am so happy that @grimydawg has run this contest. I hope I win because I know I am coming last in his next comp 1f61c.png

Lol I'm trying to get 1300 points on Sony rewards so I can get my 50psn card then its picking between spiderman and tomb raider

• Like 1

2 hours ago, malachi1987 said:

Lol I'm trying to get 1300 points on Sony rewards so I can get my 50psn card then its picking between spiderman and tomb raider

Well I hope you get it and I would like to offer you the copy of spidey if I win. Of course I can't be sure I will win but if I do it's yours. @grimydawg you will just have to go with my current score, i can't be bothered waiting for you to update this your ability to update your own giveaways is a joke, if anyone runs me down so be it, if not please give the first prize to @malachi1987

Edited by cjshaitan

8 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

@grimydawg you will just have to go with my current score, i can't be bothered waiting for you to update this your ability to update your own giveaways is a joke, if anyone runs me down so be it, if not please give the first prize to @malachi1987

This really doesn't make much sense, you can't be bothered to do what? Care about a giveaway that still has like month left before it's over just because you can't get weekly updates from the person running the giveaway? 

In this kind of event where all you are asked is to play games for 2 months you really don't need weekly updates. Really all you need is a update after the first month and the final update to show who won.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cjshaitan said:

Well I hope you get it and I would like to offer you the copy of spidey if I win. Of course I can't be sure I will win but if I do it's yours. @grimydawg you will just have to go with my current score, i can't be bothered waiting for you to update this your ability to update your own giveaways is a joke, if anyone runs me down so be it, if not please give the first prize to @malachi1987

I can't update when I like to, due to me working about 70-80 hours/week.  Since you want to be an ungrateful piece of trash, you won't get anything.  How about that?  FOH with that BS.  @mapachiniartaud when you can, kick this bum off....  My intention is for people to challenge themselves, as well as give people a shot who probably want to play Spider Man, but can't because they may not be able to afford to do so.  Who TF are you to tell me when I update?  If you're so worried about your score, play more games.  Well, that doesn't matter for you anymore.

Edited by grimydawg

7 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

In this kind of event where all you are asked is to play games for 2 months you really don't need weekly updates. Really all you need is a update after the first month and the final update to show who won.

Sadly this contest has been updated weekly so dunno why he called him out like that. Kind of ridiculous. @grimydawg has always had the stats updated routinely either by him or his helpers. Shocked he said that when he was pretty much guaranteed to win

• Like 2

12 hours ago, grimydawg said:

I can't update when I like to, due to me working about 70-80 hours/week.  Since you want to be an ungrateful piece of trash, you won't get anything.  How about that?  FOH with that BS.  @mapachiniartaud when you can, kick this bum off....  My intention is for people to challenge themselves, as well as give people a shot who probably want to play Spider Man, but can't because they may not be able to afford to do so.  Who TF are you to tell me when I update?  If you're so worried about your score, play more games.  Well, that doesn't matter for you anymore.

Thanks @grimydawg I think that would be for the best.

For your reference your work week hours don't impress me or your insinuation about my character. Both are you own problem deal with it like everyone else without lashing out. 

Edited by cjshaitan

I think it would be the best for you to fuck off.  I have no idea WTF is your problem, and I don't really care.  I'm not going to tolerate being called out by trash.  You were pretty much going to win, and you have the audacity to act like that.  Fuck you.  I'm on point, when it comes to my giveaways, and if I can't keep up a score, folks are willing to help out.  Don't ever question my dedication to stuff like this. 

@cjshaitan You're the one being a dickhead about it.  I'm not going to update this every day.  I don't need to.  For your reference, I don't give a damn what you think.  I only responded that way because you were being a bitch for no reason.  The points were literally updated four or five days ago,  FOH with that nonsense, you snake.

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Nice one, I hope you got some enjoyment out of them as well. I love those sort of games. They bring me alot of happiness. I also like Spiderman and I am so happy that @grimydawg has run this contest. I hope I win because I know I am coming last in his next comp 1f61c.png

You went from this

14 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

To this ^^^  I'm going to question someone who says he's glad someone is doing a contest to the second comment, and I'm going to respond the way I did.

@Xensid02 You'll probably be in the standings in the next update.

Edited by grimydawg

9 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

You went from this

To this ^^^  I'm going to question someone who says he's glad someone is doing a contest to the second comment, and I'm going to respond the way I did.

@Xensid02 You'll probably be in the standings in the next update.

Im just glad I got the full Grimy experience............

• 2 weeks later...

Points have been updated, link at OP. Also, I want to thank @HailHale81 for helping me with the updates. ?

IMPORTANT: Contest will end soon, so there will be only 2 more updates but only the top 25 will be updated, if by any chance you are not part of the 25 but want your trophies updated, let me know so I include you. ?

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...