Spangled possible in botzone

det_gittes

The good news is that the irritating trophy Spangled is possible and fairly easy in the botzone (contrary to the guide) - I found out about it on another forum and got it on my 3rd try (or rather in the 3rd match). What you need to do is change the bots' AI to 2x Gold and 2x Silver (probably not necessary, but this is the setup that was mentioned and that I used) and choose Refinery as there are many different levels of play and it is more likely that once you get tranquilized, the bot will not get to you (although, in the end, I was tranquilized from a very short distance but the bot got distracted with another bot from my team).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/16/2018 at 5:11 AM, det_gittes said:

The good news is that the irritating trophy Spangled is possible and fairly easy in the botzone (contrary to the guide) - I found out about it on another forum and got it on my 3rd try (or rather in the 3rd match). What you need to do is change the bots' AI to 2x Gold and 2x Silver (probably not necessary, but this is the setup that was mentioned and that I used) and choose Refinery as there are many different levels of play and it is more likely that once you get tranquilized, the bot will not get to you (although, in the end, I was tranquilized from a very short distance but the bot got distracted with another bot from my team).

Got this trophy a couple hours ago. Got real lucky because nobody killed me in a 4 vs 4 Botzone match.

However, the Get Your Filthy Hands Off Trophy CANNOT be obtained in Botzone. Tried several times and the only way I can think of it to pop is by playing Warzone. Sadly not many people play that mode, so I’m going to have to boost the goddamn thing with four people.

Edited by Spaz

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

Got this trophy a couple hours ago. Got real lucky because nobody killed me in a 4 vs 4 Botzone match.

However, the Get Your Filthy Hands Off Trophy CANNOT be obtained in Botzone. Tried several times and the only way I can think of it to pop is by playing Warzone. Sadly not many people play that mode, so I’m going to have to boost the goddamn thing with four people.

That's probably right with the Get Your Filthy Hands Off Trophy, I don't even remember how I got it but I suppose that it was just luck - I did play quite a lot of multiplayer because I wanted to get the multiplayer trophies out of the way so that I could return to the game and complete it even if they shut down the servers. I was actually surprised how much I enjoyed this game (and the multiplayer, too, even though so often I was on the losing side).

Spangled and Get Your Filthy Hands Off are extremely luck based if you try to do them on your own. If anything, your best bet is boosting them both.

Problem is everyone I was playing with almost never used a tranquilizer or interrogates. I got Spangled in a case of extreme luck in Botzone but the interrogation trophy has to be done in actual online. 

I played a few online matches with random people, but couldn’t find anyone for Warzone. I need to play that for two trophies. 

Are you okay winning Free For All and Team Deathmatch modes in Botzone? I won a couple games in actual online for team matches but Free For All I imagine is going to be a huge pain in the ass.

I definitely agree this game is a lot of fun. Wish I jumped onto this so much sooner.

Hope they will announce server shutdown like they did for Wipeout 2048, which is another PS Vita game.

Edited by Spaz