SomervilleHBK

MNR Star Creator "Pay it Forward" Boosting Thread

18 posts in this topic

Yo,

As servers go down in just 4 months, the idea is to get everyone who needs 250k create xp a chance to get it.

My PSN is SomervilleHBK (duh). I have one mod, kart and track available for DL. Please search my name and download all 3.

Everyone who responds in this thread name yourself and which of each you want people to DL (you'll also earn sharing mods, karts and splines trophies on the way)

Be sure to follow this thread and select notify me of replies to keep up with new user posts and DL their stuff! We're all in this together, we all still can have a chance at this friends if we follow the honor system.

I thought they were shutting down on July 1st...glad to hear they got extended. Maybe I can actually plat it now :)

That being said there are 7 game sessions open for this game already.

https://psnprofiles.com/sessions

Edited by Dr_Mayus

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I thought they were shutting down on July 1st...glad to hear they got extended. Maybe I can actually plat it now :)

That being said there are 7 game sessions open for this game already.

https://psnprofiles.com/sessions

I believe it's more fair for a boosting thread to be allowed for this, because a session disappears but the thread will always be visible for people to advertise the levels they made. Little Big Planet games have threads allowed specifically for heart for heart, so this should also be allowed as it is a community feedback based game for uploaded levels. You don't have to play or interact with a person to play their level in the game and it's not a thread for one person to specifically advertise their need for the trophy. 

Edited by Sergen

Just now, Sergen said:

I believe it's more fair for a boosting thread to be allowed for this, because a session disappears but the thread will always be visible for people to advertise the levels they made. Little Big Planet games have threads allowed specifically for heart for heart, so this should also be allowed as it is a community feedback based game for uploaded levels.

And I will counter with this argument. 

Game Sessions disappear which means people who already have the plat don't keep getting bugged. I had to set my settings to private because people kept messaging me for Little Deviants, Red Dead Redemption and Modnation Road Trip literally years after I earned the trophies.  

2 years after I earned the plat in MNR Road Trip someone messaged me saying "he downloaded all my levels and wants me to download his" I replied saying I sold the game a couple of years ago and already had the plat." He then responded back calling me every name in the book and saying I wasted his time because he downloaded all my stuff and I should repay him.

That same thing happened in Red Dead Redemption where people kept asking me to boost it with them because they didn't know how to use a boosting thread.

But that is just why I would never post in a Boosting Thread again.

6 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

And I will counter with this argument. 

Game Sessions disappear which means people who already have the plat don't keep getting bugged. I had to set my settings to private because people kept messaging me for Little Deviants, Red Dead Redemption and Modnation Road Trip literally years after I earned the trophies.  

2 years after I earned the plat in MNR Road Trip someone messaged me saying "he downloaded all my levels and wants me to download his" I replied saying I sold the game a couple of years ago and already had the plat." He then responded back calling me every name in the book and saying I wasted his time because he downloaded all my stuff and I should repay him.

That same thing happened in Red Dead Redemption where people kept asking me to boost it with them because they didn't know how to use a boosting thread.

But that is just why I would never post in a Boosting Thread again.

This one is going to shut down in a few months, so nobody can bug that person next year about it. It's normally worth going back to your posts in boosting threads to edit them to say that you will no longer be able to help because you don't have the game. I got asked to boost Arkham Origins for years after I had finished and I did change my boosting thread post and it didn't happen again. But considering the Little Big Planet games are allowing this, this should be allowed for Modnation, because it's a much easier thing to use to keep your name out there as it gets you more exposure for a lengthy online trophy that won't be obtainable in a few months. Also, what you dealt with there is simply bad luck, as whenever I told people I had a trophy already and didn't have the game anymore, I wasn't disrespected for it and instead had people tell me that they were fine with it. 

Edited by Sergen

My PSN is ilovefamilyguy54, I only have a few mods available for download, no karts or tracks, search my name and download all of them please. A glitch happened to me and now I can't publish or unpublish anything so I can no longer boost xp. 

Huh, i thought someone necro-bumped that stupid Darksiders II thread lol.

I still don’t understand the point of these threads :/ wouldn’t be easier to create an alt account and do it yourselves?

I don’t know, the time you spend helping people in their profile is the same time you spend doing the same thing to your profile... I found this way faster then waiting for people to download my stuff. Plus the time I spent going to their profile was the same time and effort changing account and redownload mine...

But there is something people see that I don’t. What is that? (Serious question)

ID Pura_CTR can you please download my mod,kart and track please then message me when you have so I can download yours (if needed) in return, thanks :) 

Edited by Jinxcendant-XIII

On 17/06/2018 at 4:08 AM, SomervilleHBK said:

Yo,

As servers go down in just 4 months, the idea is to get everyone who needs 250k create xp a chance to get it.

My PSN is SomervilleHBK (duh). I have one mod, kart and track available for DL. Please search my name and download all 3.

Everyone who responds in this thread name yourself and which of each you want people to DL (you'll also earn sharing mods, karts and splines trophies on the way)

Be sure to follow this thread and select notify me of replies to keep up with new user posts and DL their stuff! We're all in this together, we all still can have a chance at this friends if we follow the honor system.

hi i'll donwloaded, rated and commented your creations, can you donwload, rate and comment my creations in return please ? thanks

Edited by kalpuwid

My psn: Champion-Anakin 

PM me after you download mine and I'll return the favor. Hoping to help everyone, especially those with publishing glitch.

Downloads no longer necesary got platium thankyou to all those who help goodluck to those who still need the online trophies.

Edited by Pete21089

PSN ID: ult1m8pwnag3

i'll donwload rate and comment your creations, if you can donwload, rate and comment on my creations.

Thanks