Will you buy a PS4?

skinner49

Will you buy a PS4?  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy a PS4?

• YES! At launch!
    • Maybe at launch, it depends on price/games.
    • Within a year of launch.
    • Maybe within a couple years after launch.
    • Not interested yet.
    • No, never will.

So many variables, so I guess a few years after launch unless something turns up that makes me want it straight away :)

Well you are lucky then. There are people with games that experience difficulties with certain Ps3 models. Games like Uncharted 3? Twisted Metal? of course its not just the older Ps3, but the majority is. just go to their forums and read the issues. David Jaffe even admitted over his twitter that TM might not run on all Ps3 models especially older ones.

Wasn't it mainly heat issues ?

Everytime I saw someone complaining about a game breaking the PS3, he had been playing for hours non stop !

Of course I'll buy Pureisutēshon Fō !  Depending on the price, I'll buy right away if it's about 300 buck, if not I'll have to wait  :blush: There're also so many games I still want to play in PS3, so I can wait a year or more to get one. Will depend on the release of games that interest me too!

Edited by hsouzaz

I am intending to get a PS4 at launch, two things would keep me from doing that though. There needs to be a model in the $400-$500 price range and for that price it needs to have at the very least a 500GB HDD. 

I'm not worried about a lack of quality titles at launch or reliability problems.  

I wanna say I will be picking it up on launch day but I had to pay into taxes this year for the first time in 10 years...wiped alot of savings $ out, plus I need repairs on my car. For sure before holidays 2014 though, unless I hit the Powerball tonight!  .....yeah, it's gonna be a while  :shakefist:  :shakefist:

Edited by jess1234567

I'd like to get it at launch and am currently saving up for it. :) Even if there's only a few games that interest me right at launch, it'll give me time to work on them and finish up my PS3 backlog (cause I doubt I'll be finished before the PS4 is out, heh) by the time more PS4 games are released.

If you hit the powerball, you can buy us all a Ps4!!! theres only like 48k psnprofile members! well love you long time!!

No, no. Forget about the 48K psnprofile members. If Jess hit's the powerball then I suggest putting up a thread and only the people that respond to it will get a PS4. 

The members that are on the forums and regularly socialize with each other are gooey center keeps this site together. So we are talking probably only a few thousand which is totally doable. 

If you win the Powerball Jess get an Amazon Prime account and we will send you our addresses, you can gift out a few thousand PS4's with 2-day shipping at no cost.  :lol: 

And because we will be so thankful, we'll all chip in and have one of the old fat PS3's Bronzed for you. I'll place it on a mahogany base with a plaque that Says "Jess1234567, the greatest gamer known to mankind" and you can put it on the mantle above the fireplace in your new mansion. 

Yeah, I'll be buying a PS4, but not at release. Probably a year or two after. I still have a lot of PS3 games I want to play, and I really don't have money for a PS4.Unless they release some games I really want for it, I'll be waiting awhile.

I probably won't buy it from day one, I have lots of hours ahead of me with my PS3 :)

It depends on the reviews and user's experiences that I decide to buy it sooner or later. I think I'll buy it within its first year on the market

I have mine pre-ordered already, deposit paid.  I just hope I get moved house before the launch so everything is ready.

Bastard. I tried to pre-order mine in February when Sony announced it, but GameStop isn't taking pre-orders now. I am on the waiting list to pre-order it though, so as soon as GameStop allows it I will have mine paid off. If there are two versions, I will buy the better one just like I did with my 60gb this generation.

Parker