Will you buy a PS4?

skinner49

Will you buy a PS4?  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy a PS4?

• YES! At launch!
    • Maybe at launch, it depends on price/games.
    • Within a year of launch.
    • Maybe within a couple years after launch.
    • Not interested yet.
    • No, never will.

The Witcher 3 and Watch Dogs are the only 2 games I'm interested in as of now. I will not be purchasing one upon release though.. no thanks.

Highly unlikely.

Don't get me wrong, graphics are great and all but there are only a few games I actually enjoy on the PS3. I'll most likely stop at the PS3 and head back to the Playstation One/2, Wii, NES, SNES, and all those great consoles.

Yep

Will be buying it day-1 with a bunch of games ! 

:D !  

what he said ^^

the ps4 has had my attention since the conference meeting, but what i dont like is the fact other people can jump into the game your playing. Making trophies non competitive. sony is against gamesharing on the ps3, but on the ps4 they support it? :hmm:

what he said ^^

the ps4 has had my attention since the conference meeting, but what i dont like is the fact other people can jump into the game your playing. Making trophies non competitive. sony is against gamesharing on the ps3, but on the ps4 they support it? :hmm:

It might disable the trophies but who knows .

Not in the first 2 years for me. Made the jump to current gen quite late and with our Plus subscription the games just keep stacking up  :lol:

I'm hoping that after a year or 2 the catalog of games and available bundles will be of higher quality as the launch. Made the "mistake" of overpaying my PS2 and do not intend to repeate that with PS4. Bought our PS3 about 3 years ago and got a much better deal than on release. 

Would definitely depend on the price and the variety of games, was waiting for the Xbox stream before making my mind up 100%. From what I've just heard they pretty much want to concentrate on TV etc.. 

I can just go downstairs and watch something on my Sky box.

If you hit the powerball, you can buy us all a Ps4!!! theres only like 48k psnprofile members! well love you long time!!

We could bestow on him the honorary title of Hero of the PSNProfiles Federation!

Anyway I still need to nut around 30 games on the PS3 and then I still need to start saving money for the PS4, so it'll be a couple of years (hopefully only one) before I get to buy it. Worst care scenario, I buy it just before Sony release the PS5 :'(