How to unlock EVERY room type within first 30mins

optimusmart

18 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

This kinda defeats the purpose of the game if you're just doing that, the whole point is to earn the rooms and not cheese it just for the platinum. It's amazing how people will enjoy a game without trophies but as soon as there is trophies/achievements people only care about that.

This is a trophy hunting site, so of course people will do that.

• Like 3

@LuciaRosethornI've gotta agree with@optimusmart , he has a valid point. By your logic it's just as bad to make groups to boost trophies that actually require mass grinding. And some of us have poured hours into this mobile port that imo should be on the vita instead of taking up my sweet ps4's capabilities.  Not that you are wrong, per se, but this is a site to make trophies easier. He's merely helping others who dont want to grind.

Edited by RoxasOnFire
Meh
  • Like 1

Good tips my dude! shame I've already unlocked most of them otherwise I would have used this method. Certainly cuts the grind in half!

@LuciaRosethorn if the cheese if there why not take advantage of it, most hardcore trophy hunters wouldn't want to spend 'x' amount of hours grinding to unlock them rooms and rush through, getting it done quicker than the normal method would have taken.

Edited by TheLoneliestPanda
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

This kinda defeats the purpose of the game if you're just doing that, the whole point is to earn the rooms and not cheese it just for the platinum. It's amazing how people will enjoy a game without trophies but as soon as there is trophies/achievements people only care about that.

Some people like efficiency. What is your problem? Let people do what they like and stop trying to rain on everyone's parade.

• Like 1

The funny thing is, here post #2 is complaining about this method cheesing the game, yet apparently its fine for Bethesda to let us cheese the game for a price

Bethesdas microtransactions are there if we decide to cheese the game

Edited by optimusmart
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

I agree.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Avalynch said:

I agree.

U both should be voicing your complaints to Bethesda, not to us. They are charging us to cheese time

And I hope u both have NEVER utilised glitches in games or savescummed, turned off game to avoid deaths, used guides etc because otherwise u are ur own worse enemies

EDIT;

Just for the record, the method in post 1 can be done legitamately by buying luncboxes, and opening the game every 3 hours for about a few days

It is still possible to do the method in 30 mins actual playtime without timeskipping, just takes abit of cash and a few days realtime of u logging in every 3 hrs. 

Basically every 6 hours, u will have 8 new babies.  To do it legimately it would take about 3 days logins every 3 hours and about 20 lunchboxes

U guys attacking this method need to rethink ur opinions and think exactly what is ur saying

Edited by optimusmart
  • Like 3

Wow, neat little trick. Thxs, I like it. Need to look into this time cheese trick. I been just throwing time in normally, game is addicting for what it is!

3 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Wow, neat little trick. Thxs, I like it. Need to look into this time cheese trick. I been just throwing time in normally, game is addicting for what it is!

It is isnt it, having every room available before u even really start, can provide a completely new approach to the Vault

Basically, I'd say it can be use for min/maxing really. You can craft from the start, raise dwellers stats from the start, create nuclear reactor, cola stations, create themes etc etc 

15 minutes ago, KaiserMaglorix said:

They are charging us to cheese time? What is even that sentence? It’s a free game, you downloaded it. No one forced you to play it but Bethesda are forcing you to cheese the game?

I never used the word 'forcing or forced', those words completely changes the angle

Im saying the items u can purchase from the store, provide u with the means to speed up or 'cheese' time and to make the game easier and quicker

Maybe you need to play the game first and then you will get a grasp of what we are discussing here

Its just a unusual thing to type on a trophy website full of guides that make the games easiert. But its fine, post 2 said something, some of then voiced our points as well which we are entitled to, so lets leave it at that before we start making this something it isnt

i admit that i timeskip but it really does save you alot of money , i have spent 15 pound already on it and i could see myself spending alot more , therefore i timeskip to save money but only on quests etc so i dont need the nuka ingredient or recall from the wasteland , nothing else i use timeskip on , i just do hours rather than days

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

Nice tip! I might see if this works the same for the Switch version, might save myself a few £££ in the long run :) 

It does bud, Ive done it on there as well, crashes a few times but not really any other problems.

If u want to avoid the crashing, timeskip while the vault is not loaded up

• Like 1

good tip, thanks!

i did roughly the same to give me a head-start, but somewhere around 70-80 dwellers i got a deathclaw attack and since no one was leveled or even had any good equipment, i got pushed back down to 50 or so. didn't have enough caps to revive them all, obviously.

but second time around it worked out fine, so that was basically down to luck ;)

8 minutes ago, dernop said:

good tip, thanks!

i did roughly the same to give me a head-start, but somewhere around 70-80 dwellers i got a deathclaw attack and since no one was leveled or even had any good equipment, i got pushed back down to 50 or so. didn't have enough caps to revive them all, obviously.

but second time around it worked out fine, so that was basically down to luck ;)

When u had the deathclaw attack, were all resources green? If not, how many rooms did u have and what type?

Have to ask because I have never had any incidents whatsoever while doing it.

Guess u could put time back a day to glitch the incidents, when the sound glitches, the incidents appear to glitch as well and stop happening

Edited by optimusmart

1 hour ago, optimusmart said:

When u had the deathclaw attack, were all resources green? If not, how many rooms did u have and what type?

Have to ask because I have never had any incidents whatsoever while doing it.

Guess u could put time back a day to glitch the incidents, when the sound glitches, the incidents appear to glitch as well and stop happening

unfortunately i can't tell you exactly anymore, since i was already building a "normal" vault at that point until i had the sudden realization that it would perhaps be better to quickly unlock all rooms and stay below 40 dwellers after that. that's why i worded it like "roughly" doing what you mentioned here, hehe.

so basically i already had a mix of rooms and more or less every room that was available until then (around 30 dwellers at that time).

resources definitely weren't green tho, because they went down rapidly once i started this process and the overall happiness went down super quick, too. i even had a raider attack before that iirc, but my people were able to handle that one, luckily. only the deathclaw one was too much.

1 hour ago, dernop said:

unfortunately i can't tell you exactly anymore, since i was already building a "normal" vault at that point until i had the sudden realization that it would perhaps be better to quickly unlock all rooms and stay below 40 dwellers after that. that's why i worded it like "roughly" doing what you mentioned here, hehe.

so basically i already had a mix of rooms and more or less every room that was available until then (around 30 dwellers at that time).

resources definitely weren't green tho, because they went down rapidly once i started this process and the overall happiness went down super quick, too. i even had a raider attack before that iirc, but my people were able to handle that one, luckily. only the deathclaw one was too much.

Hmm, maybe its not green then, but rather u need to be holding a certain amount

Ive not throughly tested it, but at 14 dwellers, it seemed the point went red is the point they stopped occurring (about 30 food/water)

At 30 dwellers like u had, the requirement would be about double that, maybe about 70. So ur red resources would have been a higher amount than my red resources

As well as a minimum dweller count, perhaps there is a minimum resource count as well

Because you u had made a lot of rooms before hand, I dont know what ur resource count was before u decided to speed up getting dwellers

What I do know is that with only 14 dwellers, when the resources drop red (so below 30), incidents seem to stop occuring. And that this 'unlock all rooms in 30 mins' trick, no incidents occur, likely because I have literally 0 water/food

I will keep a lookout, one point I thought it may be that u need a minimum capacity, not stock. Ive removed my handyman, so my resources will drop to red. Will leave it an hr and see what happens

EDIT;

Theres something connected to loading ur vault up as well. It seems to reset some kind of internal clock some mechanics of the game use (and trophy stamps for that matter). 

My belief for this is that if u put ur time back while the vault is open, the sound and incidents glitch. To fix this, u MUST close the vault.and reopening, this resetting some.sort of counter/clock. Im saying clock/counter because the incidents are connected to something like that, and the sound likely Connected to the day/night cycle

EDIT 2;

Im in the red now, I cant get any to incidents to happen. 1 did happen though not long after I went in the red

It may be that it takes a while for the incident counter to react to the red resources

Edited by optimusmart
  • Like 1

Well the only good use of this method would be to have training rooms early, but you don't need that many people to get them anyway.

The last rooms are extremely expensive and produce far more ressources than needed from the start, spending money on it would only cripple your development, unless you timeskip like a madman of course, and start with a thousand lunchboxes (which wouldn't be time effective either).