What Is Your Favorite TV Show?

Nexuds121

dexter-s6-1280x1024.jpgI haven’t finished watching the entire series yet (I’ll be watching S7 E11 tomorrow) but I’m abslutely loving this show. I bought the entire series on Blu-Ray as a program about a serial killer of serial killers sounded fascinating as I’ve always found serial killers interesting (that doesn’t make me weird does it :hmm:). The first 2 season were straight up exciting, edge of your seat stuff and I binge watched the last few episodes of those seasons because I had to know what happened. The third season slowed down a bit but I still enjoyed it. The last few minutes of the S4 final made me angry at what happened and my only thought was that what happened was going to ruin the rest of the series but thankfully I was wrong. Although everything else I’ve seen up until now hasn’t been exciting as the first 2 seasons I’ve thorughly enjoyed each season for different reasons. The main thing I like about the show is how Dexter goes through everyday life trying to fit in and be ‘normal’ despite being very abnormal. The flashbacks to how his father raised him as well as internal dialogue with him are always interesting. The amusing thing is that he tends to learn  more about fitting in from the murderers he kills than people who are ‘normal’. I’m looking forward to seeing how the series finishes and may just end up binging on the last season to see how everything goes down in the end.

Edited by FilmFanatic
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, FilmFanatic said:

dexter-s6-1280x1024.jpgI haven’t finished watching the entire series yet (I’ll be watching S7 E11 tomorrow) but I’m abslutely loving this show. I bought the entire series on Blu-Ray as a program about a serial killer of serial killers sounded fascinating as I’ve always found serial killers interesting (that doesn’t make me weird does it :hmm:). The first 2 season were straight up exciting, edge of your seat stuff and I binge watched the last few episodes of those seasons because I had to know what happened. The third season slowed down a bit but I still enjoyed it. The last few minutes of the S4 final made me angry at what happened and my only thought was that what happened was going to ruin the rest of the series but thankfully I was wrong. Although everything else I’ve seen up until now hasn’t been exciting as the first 2 seasons I’ve thorughly enjoyed each season for different reasons. The main thing I like about the show is how Dexter goes through everyday life trying to fit in and be ‘normal’ despite being very abnormal. The flashbacks to how his father raised him as well as internal dialogue with him are always interesting. The amusing thing is that he tends to learn  more about fitting in from the murderers he kills than people who are ‘normal’. I’m looking forward to seeing how the series finishes and may just end up binging on the last season to see how everything goes down in the end.

The last season was garbage for me. It shouldn't have existed.

According to TV Time app, I watched over 130 TV series. It's hard to name the best out of those but I will name two of them. It will be Breaking Bad and Hannibal. I love them. Game of Thrones is on my 4th place, mainly because I just binge watched the entire show in 2 weeks just after the last episode aired from the 7th season, I know that I missed a lot of tention and this 'magic' of this show that other people experienced while watching it from the start.

Image result for it's always sunny in philadelphia

Edited by Dead By Noon
  • Like 1

On 6/19/2018 at 9:41 AM, dead-zone5 said:

orphan-black.jpg

OMG YESSSSSSSS YESSSSSSS AND MORE YESSSSS

Do you know there is a Japanese adaptation? I will see that soon.

Others include

Quantum Leap

Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction

Timeless(Need to see season 2 lol)

For now

Edited by Shiny Suicune

2 hours ago, Shiny Suicune said:

OMG YESSSSSSSS YESSSSSSS AND MORE YESSSSS

Do you know there is a Japanese adaptation? I will see that soon.

Others include

Quantum Leap

Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction

Timeless(Need to see season 2 lol)

For now

Finally someone with the same opinion, I'm so happy 

No I can't find it unfortunately, can you tell me if you find please ?

I actually watch a lot of tv shows, i have the tv time app to help me remember lol 

2 hours ago, dead-zone5 said:

Finally someone with the same opinion, I'm so happy 

No I can't find it unfortunately, can you tell me if you find please ?

I actually watch a lot of tv shows, i have the tv time app to help me remember lol 

Of course! That show was fantastic!

It is on YouTube but with no english subtitles. The person that uploaded it like six months ago mentioned she will when there will be english subtitles.

Lol I hardly watch new TV cause its all about "sex appeal". That isn't TV for me sadly. :) I watch a lot of old TV xD

13 hours ago, Shiny Suicune said:

Of course! That show was fantastic!

It is on YouTube but with no english subtitles. The person that uploaded it like six months ago mentioned she will when there will be english subtitles.

Lol I hardly watch new TV cause its all about "sex appeal". That isn't TV for me sadly. :) I watch a lot of old TV xD

Ok then maybe i'll wait for the subtiles or just look for them. Thanks

Yes new tv shows are all the same nowadays, but some are good like 12 monkeys, the magicians or even all the marvel's