Platinum difficulty?

RabidAbel33

• 4 weeks later...

Trophywise it's honestly not that bad. However you need to understand how to beat the levels, as there is some protection stuff involved.The 3 hardest trophies can be earned in Level 1. It's still hard, but only a matter of patience and that lucky run really. The rest should be doable as long as you read the requirements and don't use a continue (load a save instead). You can combine "guns, guns guns" with "old tricks" if necessary, but it is very doable in Arcade mode if you get most masteries.

You can play on easy. Just don't use continue if you're going for a specific mastery. Load saves instead. Classic mode is actually easier, since it does not have some of the more annoying bosses imo.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

i downloaded this from ps now checked it out, surficed to say the game hated me, and wanted me gone since the very first wave of enemies in the first level repeatedly kicked my arse, and the controls are prehistoric shit. whats with the awful aiming when there's a second analogue stick right there saying hello use me, am i missing something, like an arcade stick controller or is there an option to use twins aim and shoot.

i like a challenge but the trash in level 1 ate me alive lol.

• 6 months later...

I just went back to this game to finish it up and found it to be pretty fun while having a little bit of challenge to it for a few specific trophies. 5 or 6 out of 10 is accurate for the difficulty. The controls did take some getting used to since you both move and aim with the left stick like you're still on a Sega Genesis controller. What helped though is that after you earn some points you can go to the options from the main menu and unlock some bonuses that don't affect trophies. I think it was rank 4 or 5 that gave the green aiming sight. That helped a ton being able to see exactly where I was aiming. You can also lock your aim by holding down L1. I found myself doing that quite often and just moving my character and shooting.

None of the trophies were too bad except maybe "Anti-Air Master." That took me the longest since it's a lot of enemies spawning quickly that disappear if you don't kill them fast enough. It probably took me 10-15 tries to get down the patterns and actually execute it. The rest of the toughest trophies can be completed on level 1 and only took me about 30 minutes worth of tries for each one to get them.

• 1 year later...