PSA: Plat is now obtainable

bladesoframen

Before patch 1.02, boss trophies wouldn't pop and some of the trophies were glitchy, but that is now fixed. If you want to get the boss trophies now, just refight the boss and win. However, if one of the trophies that require a certain count glitched on you like getting 20 Perfect Summons, you will have to wipe your game data from your system before you can get the trophy.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I think “who needs Viking”still glitched I’ve been doing like 4 hours ,on true achievements someone mentioned you can’t possess the barrel,set it off yourself, or have the enemy do it themselves but still nothing,,

The trophy popped after I reinstal the game

Edited by ghibransiregar

3 hours ago, ghibransiregar said:

I think “who needs Viking”still glitched I’ve been doing like 4 hours ,on true achievements someone mentioned you can’t possess the barrel,set it off yourself, or have the enemy do it themselves but still nothing,,

The trophy popped after I reinstal the game

Yeah, the game is weird because the ingame trigger for the trophy is already set to true, so you can't get the trophy anymore if you got it while glitched. You just need to always reinstall it to get the trophy.