HEY ALL!! HOW'S IT GOING??

coolsnowvil

i've actually enjoyed all three of them, would love to have them all plated eventually.

i kinda have to say 13-2 was the easier of the 3, especially if you didn't time a 'class' switch in time or something and your leader fell, you'd just switch to the other and continue the battle.... aka. revive your teammate lol

FF13  i've beaten the story just need to grind for traps which after killing about 4 or 5 adamantoise with death, i haven't gotten any yet, and at 90% marks completed, and the 3 backup 'classes' are all about halfway to being maxed, just got the growth egg the last time i was on ((got it after defeating mark 54 'gigantuar'.))

13-3 has been a while since i have played but if memory serves correctly, on first play through i wanna say missing less then 10 side quests, an either on day 12 or bonus day 13 before you go to the 'end of the world map' so haven't completed that one's story yet

13 minutes ago, coolsnowvil said:

i've actually enjoyed all three of them, would love to have them all plated eventually.

i kinda have to say 13-2 was the easier of the 3, especially if you didn't time a 'class' switch in time or something and your leader fell, you'd just switch to the other and continue the battle.... aka. revive your teammate lol

FF13  i've beaten the story just need to grind for traps which after killing about 4 or 5 adamantoise with death, i haven't gotten any yet, and at 90% marks completed, and the 3 backup 'classes' are all about halfway to being maxed, just got the growth egg the last time i was on ((got it after defeating mark 54 'gigantuar'.))

13-3 has been a while since i have played but if memory serves correctly, on first play through i wanna say missing less then 10 side quests, an either on day 12 or bonus day 13 before you go to the 'end of the world map' so haven't completed that one's story yet

If you want someone to see your answer use the ''quote button'' on the bottom of each post, otherwise the other party won't get a notification from your answer.

Alternatively you can holla at someone directly if you don't want to quote anything specific via the ''@'' command followed by the username.

For example @coolsnowvil You get the notification and we can have a chat.

I just randomly checked if you posted something, but I haven't gotten any notification, I think you see the problem :)

----

As for my question, I think the FF XIII games are fine, if a bit mediocre at points. Storywise I really liked Final Fantasy XIII-2, mainly if not only for Caius.

Lightning Returns has the best gameplay of the bunch I think and was a thrill to play. Also I liked the world design and some game mechanics were actually fun, like say the ''extinction'' feature.

J

@Paleblood 

the extinction feature i thought was a good addition as well, another thing  to say *grind* for lol

Caius was good, i think i was mainly excited that with all the talk in the first game of Serah that i might get to play her later or late in the game, that we actually got to play as her in the second, hated what happened at the ending though

• Like 1

Hello Snow. :)

It's a pleasure to meet you. Hope you get to enjoy your time around here and get to know some of the folks that inhabit this interesting corner of the internet. 

If you are looking for help in the multiplayer for AC: Brotherhood, your best bet is to make a session about it with the features this site offers. Surely you will find people in no time that are looking for help as well.

Would love to help you there but the truth is that I don't have that game... I actually don't have most of the AC games yet. They have proven to be quite elusive for me to get somehow :P

Anyways, good luck and enjoy your stay.

26 minutes ago, coolsnowvil said:

hey @Honor_Hand which game is Felicia from? I don't wanna throw a name out and be totally wrong?

She is originally from the Darkstalkers series, produced by Capcom. First game came out around 1994.

Her most recent appearances include Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (and its Ultimate variant) on PS3 and Xbox 360 and Project X Zone 2 on 3DS. :)

@Honor_Hand i really like how she looks in your sig pics! i should look up what system and such the Darkstalkers game is on, see if i could find it anywhere. 

i've seen her before in that Ultimate variant (i rented that game once) just couldn't remember what her actual game was called 

maybe it was the original, looked at my trophies and it doesn't say ultimate

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, coolsnowvil said:

@Honor_Hand i really like how she looks in your sig pics! i should look up what system and such the Darkstalkers game is on, see if i could find it anywhere. 

i've seen her before in that Ultimate variant (i rented that game once) just couldn't remember what her actual game was called 

Awesome, thanks. :D

She is like my most favorite character ever. :awesome: Good luck finding the games. If you're interested in the classics, I'd recommend looking for the Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1 and PSP versions of the games. There is also Darkstalkers Resurrection on the PSN store, which is a port of the 2nd and 3rd Arcade releases of the series. ;)

@coolsnowvil Do you currently just have a PS3? I looked through your games and it looked like you only had PS3 games.

Anyways, Welcome and enjoy your stay. I always liked Snow the best out of the FFXIII bunch. I always used him in my group as the Commander/Sentinel and loved how he just had gobs of health. I used Lightning as a commander for a long time through the game, but once I got to the Cid boss battle, I switched to have Snow as my commander and Lightning as my ravenger.

FFXIII-3 was my favorite of the bunch. Mostly because it was different and it felt more rewarding than the previous 2 entries. I liked the time management factor of the game and really liked the fact that doing missions (instead of fighting battles nonstop) made you grow stronger. I felt like this was the perfect solution to cut back on the major complaint of an RPG... the level grinding. It also made it so that you were unable to overlevel Lightning since not all the missions were available at once. After i get through my massive PS3 backlog, I might replay this game on Hard mode just for fun! It's one of the few games I could see myself playing again sometime down the road.

@WhiteDragonAura got a couple more done today (20th  of june)

36S5e04ba.png

El Diablo Fashionisto
Collected 75 different types of upper body clothing.

9S33b0dd.png The Next Great Stage
Achieved the true end in Shion's route.

i now have 39 of 46

completing Tohko's Route will get me two more ((one for her route, and the one for completing everyone's true end)) the two difficulty trophies. 75 lower clothings, sister made me op trophy then i will have Plat :)

• Like 1