HEY ALL!! HOW'S IT GOING??

coolsnowvil

• 2 weeks later...

A late welcome from me! I wasn't into trophies and achievements either until I bought a PS4 this January and I must say it adds another level to my gaming experience! I also got a few platinum trophies recently, number 5 and 6 actually. I even earned two out of three Ezio platinums but from the collection so I can't help you with the the MP session but there is a nice feature on the site where you can create sessions just for these kind of things.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, coolsnowvil said:

been thinking about writing up a backlog including all the games i've got on my downloads lists and games i have physical copies that i haven't completed yet, do you guys think i should throw one up?

Feel free to. It is a good way to organize yourself whether if you have many games or not. :)

• 1 month later...

@Durandal on PS3 version of Ezio Assassin Creed games, i've got 2 out of 3 now, just need Revalations, and a belated thanks on the sessions advice, i started one and after we got a few in there someone asked me about also joining a group chat specifically for that game and since i joined (including about everyone from that session as well)) i think about 10 more people ((maybe more, wasn't counting)) have gotten the Brotherhood Plat, i even helped two more get the plat the other day lol

On 7/13/2018 at 1:45 PM, Honor_Hand said:

Feel free to. It is a good way to organize yourself whether if you have many games or not. :)

i didn't notice i had gotten so many games for free from PS Plus, I had over 40 for PS4 alone before i got the PS4 as an early birthday present couple weeks ago

i don't own a Vita yet either but i have about that much or more with the cross console games lol

• Like 1