is there a way to determine which collectibles you need and dont need?

XjaegerbombX

I finished this game yesterday in 6 hours and I was positive I thought I got everything. I see in a guide there are 16 phonographs and I only got 10.

Is there any way at all to determine which collectibles/newspapers/objects to inspect you need or do I need to run this game all over again?

12 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

I finished this game yesterday in 6 hours and I was positive I thought I got everything. I see in a guide there are 16 phonographs and I only got 10.

Is there any way at all to determine which collectibles/newspapers/objects to inspect you need or do I need to run this game all over again?

Unfortunately there is no tracker... so you may have to replay and follow a guide. Unless you know which ones you didn't get.

20 minutes ago, DrHambone said:

Unfortunately there is no tracker... so you may have to replay and follow a guide. Unless you know which ones you didn't get.

Im gonna use a guide now but do you know if once you get all the collectibles for a chapter you can quit the chapter and go to the next or do i have to play the entire chapter?

• 3 months later...
On 6/18/2018 at 4:07 PM, dokkanexpert said:

I See you Platinumed it the next day after this post: But I only Platinumed this Yesterday:

I will post what I found relevant for collectibles anyways: I screen shot every collectible and pick up for such scenarios:

Collectibles: Upon inspecting an item or picking one up; it best to look at it for around 4 secs in total: If in doubt set it down and pick it up again:

Phonographs: In total there are 16 of them located in obvious places in the game: Best to listen for 3 secs upon picking each one up:

Newspapers: In total there are 10 which actually need picked up and inspected: Remember to inspect the reverse side when possible by pressing triangle:

Photographs: In total there are 11 photographs which can inspected on both sides when possible as well: 

Documents: In total there are 16 Documents which all need inspected like the other collectibles or pick ups:

Objects: In total there are 14 which are NONE of the above and are not located obviously while going through the Story:

Objects are items such as a Silver Hip Flask in Chapter [1] or the Communicator found in Teslas Lab in Chapter [2]

NOTE: When you find and inspect all 11 photos and 16 Documents the trophy Detail Orientated will unlock:

Years later but I hope it helps someone: 

• Like 1