GizMo_The_Great

Simon Says

6 posts in this topic

Okay so I’m sure everyone who has played this hates the Simon Says module. From the many videos online of people screaming and raging over this one module, I’ve yet to find any real explanation as to what the heck you have to do.

All other modules are pretty easy to understand, but this one can go to hell. 

Does anyone have any idea as to how you’re meant to complete it.. other than blind dumb luck when pressing at random.

Is that the one with the four colours in a diamond shape and they flash in a particular order? Isn't that was one of the more basic modules?? What are you struggling with on it exactly, the guidebook explains it in a pretty clear way.

P.s. I don't mean to be condescending, I'm just unsure if I am thinking of the correct module and cba checking. :P

2 hours ago, GizMo_The_Great said:

Okay so I’m sure everyone who has played this hates the Simon Says module. From the many videos online of people screaming and raging over this one module, I’ve yet to find any real explanation as to what the heck you have to do.

All other modules are pretty easy to understand, but this one can go to hell. 

Does anyone have any idea as to how you’re meant to complete it.. other than blind dumb luck when pressing at random.

This is straight from my guide...

d5a348.jpg

If the team has NO strikes (which is ideal) and the serial number has a vowel, just remember that Red is Blue and Blue is Red and remember that Yellow is Green and Green is Yellow. For example, if the above applies and the module flashing red, press blue. If it flashes green then yellow, and so forth. HOWEVER, if the serial number doesn't have a vowel, it is still quite simple. Green is green. Then, red is blue, blue is yellow, and yellow is red. In other words, use the picture above as an example, it goes completely clockwise in a triangle at the top and green is left alone at the bottom.

The only other tip is clear communication with your partner if you are unable to pull this off. However, this is required to be able to do the exotic modules.

You have to keep a few things in mind for this module.

First the seriel number. There is a difference wether there is a vovel or not.

Second: The amount of the strikes. You have to press other colours depending on the number of strikes you have.

Let's say you have 0 strikes and no vovel. You tell that to your expert so they know which table to look at. Then you just need to say which light flashes so your expert can say you which light you have to press.

I only played on PC but I guess there's the same manuel on PS4

47 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

You have to keep a few things in mind for this module.

First the seriel number. There is a difference wether there is a vovel or not.

Second: The amount of the strikes. You have to press other colours depending on the number of strikes you have.

Let's say you have 0 strikes and no vovel. You tell that to your expert so they know which table to look at. Then you just need to say which light flashes so your expert can say you which light you have to press.

I only played on PC but I guess there's the same manuel on PS4

It's EXACTLY the same, and nice avatar btw!

2 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

It's EXACTLY the same, and nice avatar btw!

It wouldn't make any sense to change it anyway.

And thanks.