MUSYNC/MUSYNX Trophy Discussion

K_Groove_NL

After getting the trophy Heart Sync today (avg. 115%) I figured out how it works. When you have 45 songs (aka half of the 90 song list) at 115% or higher it pops then. so even if you havn't played all the songs, half the list is above the average point on the trophy (I assume the 110% is same way since that one popped for me before finishing all songs) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/07/2018 at 0:49 PM, Mikitaji said:

After getting the trophy Heart Sync today (avg. 115%) I figured out how it works. When you have 45 songs (aka half of the 90 song list) at 115% or higher it pops then. so even if you havn't played all the songs, half the list is above the average point on the trophy (I assume the 110% is same way since that one popped for me before finishing all songs) 

Did you have 115% on every song you did? Becasue at the moment I am not sure if I should try and get 115% and then move onto the next song, or try and aim for around 110% and then move onto a song more suited for 115%.

On 27/06/2018 at 1:13 PM, SonneeD said:

Bonus - You can get that trophy right now actually.  Just enter and exit the shop 10 times and you should get it.

This is not working for me, have trying going to the shop via song select and also pushing the options button x10+ on both ways, unless you have to do it in other modes and not just 4K Mode.
EDIT: Just got this when in the shop push the ps4 touchpad 10 times, the shopkeeper will bounce each time and the trophy will unlock right afer the 10th time.

Edited by fisty123

at the time I assumed I needed to play all the songs so I didn't have 115% on everything.. honestly if you feel like your doing really good and think you can get 115% go ahead.. iffy? move on.. you just need 45 total.. That being said you'll ultimately need to play all 90 songs 4 times for the 'play everything' trophy

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 7/10/2018 at 10:49 PM, Mikitaji said:

Currently sitting at 49 above 115% and nothing but I have not finished playing all the songs so at the very least the not having to play more than 45 songs if you have over 115% on them is incorrect.

Edit - Got heart sync at 80/90 songs I averaged them up at got 116.32% avg score over 80 total, did not count the 10 unplayed ones. I had 63 over 115% rest were 105-113ish. Not sure how the remaining unplayed songs get factored into this but ill leave this here as more info is always helpful.

Edited by JustOneStingray