GTA IV, Black OPS 1 and 2 needs to be Remastered.

Nexuds121

What is wrong with Rockstar? Since it's 10th Anniversary this year. They really need to give that game remastered along with others and it's 2 DLC's packs. The Lost Damned and The Ballard of Gay Tony. I wanna see the return of bellics. As for the Black OPs 1 and 2. Activision should remastered both of em in true HD definition 1080p 60 fps and others and PS4 Pro too.

Roman wanna go bowling?

Edit: Would voting pole be a great idea?

Edited by Nexuds121

Heck while I would love a remastered version of GTA IV to play on my PS4, at this point I'd settle for some kind of Acknowledgement from R* concerning the games 10th year anniversary. I mean I don't think they ever mentioned it or hell even gave out like a crappy t-shirt in GTA online or anything like that. (can't actually confirm this last claim as I sort of stopped playing online before this event)

... I don't know just feels really cold R* :P 

Gta? Yeah but i'd rather prefer gta 6 then 4 and besides imo 4 was the weakest one out of all gta.

Bo 1 & 2? Why would you even ask for this? But then again i wouldnt be surprised if they did...

So 3 noes from me

12 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

It's better f* R* make GTA VI ,rather than GTA IV remaster.They way things going, we'll see a new GTA by the time ps6 hit the shelves

Either that or like they did with 5 , lol...

25 minutes ago, ZireaelSan said:

Gta? Yeah but i'd rather prefer gta 6 then 4 and besides imo 4 was the weakest one out of all gta.

Bo 1 & 2? Why would you even ask for this? But then again i wouldnt be surprised if they did...

So 3 noes from me

Either that or like they did with 5 , lol...

My thought exactly about GTA 6. It's gonna be released near the end of PS4 lifespan, and 2 years later, remaster for PS5. I hate so say it but Rockstar is becoming a money whore company.

Just now, ZireaelSan said:

They are already gta 5 just made it worse imo

With their attitude towards GTA Online, and easy money making method - they earned over 1 billion USD only from Shark cards. Why would they waste money and time to give us GTA 6 if they can have more money with minimum effort.

• Like 1