DrBloodmoney

Good game, Bad Music

9 posts in this topic

Man, I’m so conflicted - i really like the mechanics and the look of this game, - it has a slick style and an interesting little mechanic with some story cutscenes to vary the rhythm of play - but the music is bad

The songs are all by the same person, and all a kind of euro-pop 90’s style squeak-clubhouse.

Just a warning to anyone looking to pick the game up - it’s the same songs on all diffculty paths, so you will be hearing a lot of repetition if you go for the plat.

looks nice though!

Edited by DrBloodmoney

Well, on a personal opionion I also hated the music, but that's because I hate everything except metal. 

The songs seem to be almost all by the same person/people

The game even advertises itself with:

In an exclusive collaboration, INVECTOR features superstar AVICII, one of the world’s 
biggest EDM artists, experienced like never before.

So I am just wondering, that you are wondering, that every song is from Avicii.

Edited by Yoey_666

14 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

Well, on a personal opionion I also hated the music, but that's because I hate everything except metal. 

The game even advertises itself with:

So I am just wondering, that you are wondering, that every song is from Avicii.

Ah - never saw that! 

Picked it up on a whim in one of the recent sales, based on just feeling like it had been a long time since I played a rhythm game and hadn’t heard anything about it. Guess I should have done that research, though, in fairness, I still wouldn’t have known who they were!

I'm not a huge fan of electro but i admite i like most of the songs because of the gameplay. I know that sound strange but i tried to listen to aviici songs after finishing the game and i can't listen them more than 1min.

Aanyway rip aviici you will miss to a lot of people

Ps english (as you probably guess when reading that post ^^) is not my native language so lyrics did'nt disturb me cause i did'nt take the time to listen and translate them lucky me 😇

Edited by Erincka

12 hours ago, Erincka said:

I'm not a huge fan of electro but i admite i like most of the songs because of the gameplay. I know that sound strange but i tried to listen to aviici songs after finishing the game and i can't listen them more than 1min.

Aanyway rip aviici you will miss to a lot of people

Ps english (as you probably guess when reading that post ^^) is not my native language so lyrics did'nt disturb me cause i did'nt take the time to listen and translate them lucky me 1f607.png

Ah crap. The guy died? 

now I feel bad. 

Juat looked him up. 

Well, that’s a massive bummer. 

I think the game is fine, quite enjoyable short easy rhythm game.

Interestingly he died at the age of 28, outliving the infamous musician 27 group. Such a shame that it becomes the only answer for some people.

Edited by cjshaitan

I'm a big fan of heavy metal, but I also love electronic music and I think Avicii's music is pretty good! :D

I've never heard of Avicii before but I think the music is awesome. Some more artists would've been cool but what's there is really good.

About the music: in my opinion is the Game awesome! EDM is not everybodys favorite genre. I hear that music alot and i am totally fine with the full content. I also agree that most of the songs are from the same creator but like i said, its personal reference. 

Platinum is incoming. All rythmfans should give it a try!

-Beat