Raider Attacks & Incidents ~ the truth

optimusmart

6 minutes ago, Macabro said:

Hi.

I have 52 dwellers.

I know the chance of raiders has already  gone down for me, but do they ever stop coming?  

I'm still getting them but now they are mixed with everything up to radscorpions, so less often.

I don't care about it taking a long time but I don't want to have to evict dwellers to be able to have raider attacks again.

Are there any other trophies that need to be done early on? Not that I noticed but maybe I missed something?

Thanks!

They do not ever stop coming. I had capped dwellers at a time and they came still but rare.

On 25/06/2018 at 7:25 PM, Macabro said:

Hi.

I have 52 dwellers.

I know the chance of raiders has already  gone down for me, but do they ever stop coming?  

I'm still getting them but now they are mixed with everything up to radscorpions, so less often.

I don't care about it taking a long time but I don't want to have to evict dwellers to be able to have raider attacks again.

Are there any other trophies that need to be done early on? Not that I noticed but maybe I missed something?

Thanks!

I have 109 dwellers and I pretty much only get raids with a few random ones, it's just RNG. Some days I only get one raider attack and others I get four (depending how long I stay on the game but usually the most I'll do is two hours). Since I'm doing the game legitimately I make sure I get at least one raider attack a day and by doing that it makes the trophy a lot easier, for me at least.

On 25/6/2018 at 8:25 PM, Macabro said:

Hi.

I have 52 dwellers.

Thanks!

They never stop coming but problem is, they will share their 'pool' with other events. Like, radscorpions and moles. What you want is that most of the attacks are from raiders and underleveled menaces.

I got to 100 dwellers and got all the structures and then evicted 71 dwellers, remaining mainly the ones that had better stats. Think of it as a meritocracy ? few but well prepared. 

On 21/6/2018 at 6:21 AM, optimusmart said:

You need 35 more right, if you start a new vault, it will take a few hours AFK to catch up to that and you will lose all weapons and levels etc

I'd advise, backing up your save, this why when you're done you can restore it and your vault will be back in that state, even the time will be. Now remove all your Dwellers bar 14 and keep your Mr Handys. Smash all your rooms, except any single unupgraded quarters/diner/water/power which i doubt you have anyway. then make two floors with everything on to carry the vault, but only single rooms ununpgraded. You will find you may have to add some quarters before you remove your current ones though

For 14 dwellers, you will need about 2 of each resource (single unupgraded), put your best dwellers in each, Mr Handy on each floor, equip them with best weapons, and you are good to go AFK. You will need to alternate rooms so they don't merge obviously

(ITS VERY IMPORTANT you have single unupgraded rooms. Otherwise incidents will be last longer and be stronger so Mr Handys/dwellers may die or die quicker and you can only revive them yourself)

You are much better downgrading it all than starting again, think its the best way for all to be honest. We just crack on through the game, then last of all, you donwgrade and AFK for this trophy

At 35 Attacks left, think you are looking at about 10hrs AFK, get ready for when you go sleep or something

So you say that it is better to just play the game, get all the trophies but the one for the raider attacks, and then downgrade your vault to get the rest of the raider attacks needed? 

I think I will do that because I stopped accepting new dwellers into my vault just because I want the 50 raider attacks, but it slows down my progress way too much and the game gets boring.

Hey everyone - I recieved the 2x objectives pet a few days ago and I was wondering: 
Does the dweller with the pet have to be in your vault to recieve the 2x bonus on Quests, Objectives, Raider Attacks and Legendary Weapons/Outfits? 
I read that the dweller has to be in the same room as the last raider but I'm not 100% sure on how it interacts with the rest.

Thanks in advance. 

On 7/15/2018 at 9:36 AM, DaveyDino-99 said:

Hey everyone - I recieved the 2x objectives pet a few days ago and I was wondering: 
Does the dweller with the pet have to be in your vault to recieve the 2x bonus on Quests, Objectives, Raider Attacks and Legendary Weapons/Outfits? 
I read that the dweller has to be in the same room as the last raider but I'm not 100% sure on how it interacts with the rest.

Thanks in advance. 

For quests the pet needs to be on the quest. For objectives (like water collection) they need to be in the room where the material is collected. Your statement about raider attacks is correct. I’m not sure for the legendary items but probably would have to be in the room when crafted (unless you got them from other means). 

• Like 1

On 17-7-2018 at 8:34 PM, DanTheManGum said:

For quests the pet needs to be on the quest. For objectives (like water collection) they need to be in the room where the material is collected. Your statement about raider attacks is correct. I’m not sure for the legendary items but probably would have to be in the room when crafted (unless you got them from other means). 

Alright, thank you. I moved my pet into the crafting rooms and I'm fairly sure it counted towards the trophy. Not sure how the pet works with lunchboxes but atleast I've gotten the platinum since. : )

Question about the raider trophy; am on 39 raider attacks with 125 people in the vault. Got the legendary weapon trophy, themes (all) trophy and raider attack left for platinum. Right now i'm using my best special people to craft legendary weapons and themes, while having quite some in the wasteland or on quests for junk and a lucky legendary weapon. Now I do get a raider attack now and then, but I was wondering if it's possible to delete/abandon some vault dwellers if I only have the raider one left, to the count of 30 and then the raider attacks are more frequently or is this not possible? Does it still invite Deathclaws etc to the vault? 

1 hour ago, Snitsky1 said:

Question about the raider trophy; am on 39 raider attacks with 125 people in the vault. Got the legendary weapon trophy, themes (all) trophy and raider attack left for platinum. Right now i'm using my best special people to craft legendary weapons and themes, while having quite some in the wasteland or on quests for junk and a lucky legendary weapon. Now I do get a raider attack now and then, but I was wondering if it's possible to delete/abandon some vault dwellers if I only have the raider one left, to the count of 30 and then the raider attacks are more frequently or is this not possible? Does it still invite Deathclaws etc to the vault? 

Yes, if you kick out dwellers to 30 or bellow (by dragging them to the door and selecting the evict button in the bottom left) then you will only get raiders, fires and radroaches as incidents making the trophy easier.