Anyone has the digital version of it?

Smashero

So the servers will be off in 9 days and with my disc version and update 1.02 I can not connect to the server, it stucks at 88% and is not going further despite the fact that it works just fine on my other accounts or any new I create.

So I was just thinking that maybe the digital version, which is already delisted from the store, would work for it?

So the big question is:

Is there maybe anyone who has the digital version of "Just Sing" for PS4 and would like to check something for me with it?

I would highly appreciate any help with that!

You're post isn't entirely clear, but I would make sure you make it obvious you aren't asking someone to game share with you, since that was my first thought when I read the title :P 

That's strange that it's not connecting. Did you try deleting all your game data/save data and redownloading it and trying it again? Specifically, maybe your old save data is messing it up since you said it worked on other sites.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

You're post isn't entirely clear, but I would make sure you make it obvious you aren't asking someone to game share with you, since that was my first thought when I read the title :P 

"4. No account or game sharing, physical items are allowed but it's not our responsibility if something bad happens."

So not, I would simply like to check if there is any difference with digital version connection to UPLAY.

35 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

That's strange that it's not connecting. Did you try deleting all your game data/save data and redownloading it and trying it again? Specifically, maybe your old save data is messing it up since you said it worked on other sites.

Nope, I started the game fresh, never played it on my main before and now have this issue. Checked on 3-4 other accounts - works fine everywhere, only not on my main. Seems to be some issue on UBI side then... There is couple of threads about it if you will google "Just Sing stucks at 88%". No valid solution found, 9 days to go :P.

Any that's why I HATE that auto-syncing trophies can not be disabled!

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3