PS3/Vita Game Sales Not Advertised Anymore on PAL PSN Storefronts

LunchCannon54

This is something I've noticed recently on the storefronts for the respective systems and the desktop site itself.

There are regular sales for games on these systems, but I don't think they've been advertised on their storefronts for a while, and over the past month or two it has spread to the desktop site with it only showcasing PS4 sales.

I mean it's not a huge deal, but it does make it more difficult to find any potential bargains and PSPrices is becoming increasingly unreliable with updating their site. 

It's probably Sony passively trying to phase the systems out, I would say

Yeah, I'll bet it relates into the fact that they're dropping free Vita and PS3 games from Plus next march too. They're definitely making room for the ps5 to come along. But as an owner of all three systems I still definitely want to see deals for everything. There should be a preference setting or something.

18 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

and PSPrices is becoming increasingly unreliable with updating their site. 

What do you mean? I've been using PS Prices because the store doesn't show the PS3 sales, like you said, but it seems to be pretty accurate and reliable.

1 hour ago, Raitandrul said:

What do you mean? I've been using PS Prices because the store doesn't show the PS3 sales, like you said, but it seems to be pretty accurate and reliable.

It's a bit slow on the change of sale date as of late. PS Deals seems to be a bit more on the ball lately. 

Although it is understandable to drop ps3 and vita from Sony's perspective i still have a few ps3 titles in my wishlist to hope for a good discount (i.e. LittleBigPlanet 2 and Grid 2 DLCs)... The wishlist even showed some prize drops for games i didn't see in a sale (looking through store from pc) :D