cronocyde

To buy or not to buy? My First Impressions video of this game.

9 posts in this topic

Hello guys! :-)

Here's my first impressions video of Moonlighter. Hope you enjoy it! :-)

You mix the classic Zelda with Rogue Legacy and The Binding of Isaac and you get Moonlighter! Here's my first impressions of the game!

I'm going to play a lot more of this game, that's for sure! This is the type of game that's addicting and that you can stop playing. I won't spoil the game for you guys, but this is simply awesome!

I'm probably going to play a lot more of this game on live streams, so I hope to see you all there! :-)

I had definitely considered this when I stumbled upon it on the store but I've got a bit of a backlog already. I'll watch your video though on it, thanks for posting

On 6/20/2018 at 1:47 PM, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

I had definitely considered this when I stumbled upon it on the store but I've got a bit of a backlog already. I'll watch your video though on it, thanks for posting

Let me know what you think dude! :-)

It's a charming game with a very addictive hook. Unfortunately it's a game that lacks longevity because when you are strong enough to cope in the Tech dungeon the challenge has pretty much gone. Still, I like many aspects of the game such as selling items, the puzzle of carrying items with a curse, as well as the initial challenge and overall style of the game. Overall I had a great experience, just wish I could achieve the platinum to repay my appreciation.

9 hours ago, g-bake_1986 said:

It's a charming game with a very addictive hook. Unfortunately it's a game that lacks longevity because when you are strong enough to cope in the Tech dungeon the challenge has pretty much gone. Still, I like many aspects of the game such as selling items, the puzzle of carrying items with a curse, as well as the initial challenge and overall style of the game. Overall I had a great experience, just wish I could achieve the platinum to repay my appreciation.

Yeah, I don't know about the balance of the game yet as I played about one hour. Definitely want to play more though. You made good points dude, thanks for sharing 😊

@barakmh - this has my name written all over this - thought you might fancy this too - look at the games it references - two of the best :-)

7 hours ago, chickenbaltipie said:

@barakmh - this has my name written all over this - thought you might fancy this too - look at the games it references - two of the best :-)

It's totally fun dude! Will do a live stream tonight of this game at 8:30 PM EST on YouTube if you guys want to join 😀The link is in my signature 😊

On 6/20/2018 at 1:01 PM, cronocyde said:

This is the type of game that's addicting and that you can stop playing.

Think you meant 'can't stop playing'.  Of course we can stop playing, whenever we choose.  ;) 

In regard to the game, however, it's very much on my list to pick up one day. 

5 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

Think you meant 'can't stop playing'.  Of course we can stop playing, whenever we choose.  ;) 

In regard to the game, however, it's very much on my list to pick up one day. 

That's exactly what I meant, sorry 😅

The game is totally awesome man! Playing in 20 minutes on Youtube if you're interested 😀