To buy or not to buy? My First Impressions video of this game.

cronocyde

Hello guys! :-)

Here's my first impressions video of Moonlighter. Hope you enjoy it! :-)

You mix the classic Zelda with Rogue Legacy and The Binding of Isaac and you get Moonlighter! Here's my first impressions of the game!

I'm going to play a lot more of this game, that's for sure! This is the type of game that's addicting and that you can stop playing. I won't spoil the game for you guys, but this is simply awesome!

I'm probably going to play a lot more of this game on live streams, so I hope to see you all there! :-)

On 6/20/2018 at 1:47 PM, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

I had definitely considered this when I stumbled upon it on the store but I've got a bit of a backlog already. I'll watch your video though on it, thanks for posting

Let me know what you think dude! :-)

• Like 1

It's a charming game with a very addictive hook. Unfortunately it's a game that lacks longevity because when you are strong enough to cope in the Tech dungeon the challenge has pretty much gone. Still, I like many aspects of the game such as selling items, the puzzle of carrying items with a curse, as well as the initial challenge and overall style of the game. Overall I had a great experience, just wish I could achieve the platinum to repay my appreciation.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, g-bake_1986 said:

It's a charming game with a very addictive hook. Unfortunately it's a game that lacks longevity because when you are strong enough to cope in the Tech dungeon the challenge has pretty much gone. Still, I like many aspects of the game such as selling items, the puzzle of carrying items with a curse, as well as the initial challenge and overall style of the game. Overall I had a great experience, just wish I could achieve the platinum to repay my appreciation.

Yeah, I don't know about the balance of the game yet as I played about one hour. Definitely want to play more though. You made good points dude, thanks for sharing ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, chickenbaltipie said:

@barakmh - this has my name written all over this - thought you might fancy this too - look at the games it references - two of the best :-)

It's totally fun dude! Will do a live stream tonight of this game at 8:30 PM EST on YouTube if you guys want to join ?The link is in my signature ?

• Like 1

On 6/20/2018 at 1:01 PM, cronocyde said:

This is the type of game that's addicting and that you can stop playing.

Think you meant 'can't stop playing'.  Of course we can stop playing, whenever we choose.  ;) 

In regard to the game, however, it's very much on my list to pick up one day. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

Think you meant 'can't stop playing'.  Of course we can stop playing, whenever we choose.  ;) 

In regard to the game, however, it's very much on my list to pick up one day. 

That's exactly what I meant, sorry ?

The game is totally awesome man! Playing in 20 minutes on Youtube if you're interested ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 19/07/2018 at 5:59 AM, Neocarleen said:

I’m definitely gonna get this, but a few people have been having trouble with the trophies. I’m just going to wait until the problems are all cleared up before buying the game.

I have a feeling that they wont be fixing the trophies anytime soon.

They are all still possible, but a huge grind being you have to do the killing enemies and some other in one sitting.

But the game itself is super fun and enjoyable. If you can pick it up, its really worth playing.

On 2/6/2019 at 4:21 PM, cronocyde said:

This game is amazing for £9. It's deep, charming and really fluid. Do it guys!

Purchased :-)

Will try it tonight 

14 hours ago, Mission001 said:

I have a feeling that they wont be fixing the trophies anytime soon.

They are all still possible, but a huge grind being you have to do the killing enemies and some other in one sitting.

But the game itself is super fun and enjoyable. If you can pick it up, its really worth playing.

I saw this - think i am just going to play it and have fun - if they patch it later it will be a bonus

• Like 1