Do special chalks block progress for career trophy?

EdinhoN

I'm playing through the career mode and have currently a 52% in the career mode screen (there's around 48 events there, 8 sections of 6 events). However, in the trophy stats screen, i'm stuck at 16/40 events there.
I have completed 24 until now.

So, I started to think that events completed with the special chalk (using Second Sight) won't count for that trophy. 
I don't wanna risk continuing like that because it would be useless to finish the campaign only to find out that my trophy won't pop.

Trophy guide in .org recommended the use of chalks (AI is quite cheap, would be a pain to finish it legit, in the best scenario, where it is achievable).

Did anyone stumble in the same thing?

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Got back to Hustle Kings these days. I've tried restarting the career 4 times already. I'm getting stuck at 18/40 events completed in the in-game trophy tracker.

I have completed more than 40 events once already to no trophy.

Just advising anyone trying to complete this game to avoid it if possible.

I've been trying to debug this trophy, no success at all until now.

Utterly frustrating...

• 2 weeks later...

I recently completed both PS3 and vita versions. I could not have done it without the special chalks.  unlike the PS3 version, all you have to do to complete career mode is to beat the last opponent in the last league. Hope this helps.

• 4 months later...
On 15/08/2018 at 2:32 AM, iawgom said:

I recently completed both PS3 and vita versions. I could not have done it without the special chalks.  unlike the PS3 version, all you have to do to complete career mode is to beat the last opponent in the last league. Hope this helps.

When you say special chalks, can you be more specific? Playstationtrophies.org recommends just the eagle eye one, any others which are absolutely essential? Thank-you.