Nexuds121

3x The Stack.

5 posts in this topic

It's EU, NA and JP. Another remastered on the chopping block lol.

Edited by Nexuds121

What's the point of stacks when the trophies are the same? Any specific reason, or is it just companies catering to the trophy hunting community?

43 minutes ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

What's the point of stacks when the trophies are the same? Any specific reason, or is it just companies catering to the trophy hunting community?

Technically, they could be doing it for this reason, but I think the main reason is to cater each version to specific regions to ensure the company isn't breaking any digital laws or censorship regulations set by a specific country or area.

Another unorganized list set to add to the pile :facepalm: 

1 hour ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

I spoke to a few devs and reasons vary between "We didn't know you could organize the list into one list" and "We did it on purpose because we could". It mostly seems that the main reason is Sony doesn't care to keep things organized and tell developers to attach all list versions to the same list ID. It makes tasks we have to do on the site really repetitive and this problem is only getting more unorganized as time goes on, it now happens in cases like this where you have 3 identical lists on the same console for no reason whatsoever. :facepalm: 

Edited by BlindMango

3 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Another unorganized list set to add to the pile :facepalm: 

That's my only guess to that.