Your First PS4 Game?

Nexuds121

Batman: Arkham City

I bought my first PS4 while stationed in Germany. I was in such a rush to get home from the PX that I left the other games I bought in the shopping cart and some scummy person took them before I got back. Oh well.

Love that game :)

I was a year late when buying the PS4. The first (two) games I bought and played were Dragon Age Inquisition and Grand Theft Auto V; I never played a Dragon Age game before, so playing Inquisition was a new and satisfying experience for me.
dragon-age-inquisition-dlc-bundle_gdp-bg

Also, San Andreas was the last GTA game I played, so V blew me away.
header.jpg?t=1579797647

• 1 year later...

BIG BUMP

Like many in this thread, it was Killzone: Shadow Fall. It was okayish overall, but I was still pretty disappointed. I remember being really confused by something early on, which resulted in some frustration that never really left. The game was very buggy at times, and I vividly remember hating the OWL drone, especially how you had to use the touch pad to control it. I'm sure the OWL was a cool addition for people that learned to master it, but I just wanted to mindlessly run around and kill shit.

Last of Us Remastered as it came with it. i got it at launch. i think those bundles were less than 9months after initial console release. Then i picked up Infamous Second Son and Killzone ShadowFall.

Looking back, dont care much about either game lol

Edited by Infected Elite

My first PS4 game that I played was Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare which I loved cause I was just destroying people on that game. That was indeed MY GAME! But alongside that, I also had Watch Dogs which I bought in a bundle a year after the PS4s release and honestly I thoroughly enjoyed both games