Your First PS4 Game?

Nexuds121

Mine was God of War.  Got really hyped about this game so I finally bought the PS4 to play it.  Have to admit I was a bit disappointed.  It has some of the best graphics and I enjoyed some of the boss fights, but I thought the story was very average.  Plus I enjoyed almost every character better than the two main ones.  Found the kid annoying and the main character one dimensional.  Overall it was decent but definitly not one of the best games of the generation.

GTA V

(this might sound wacky but I didn't fully play the story mode until DECEMBER 2019!!) cuz that's when I got a PS4

edit: I had played the game before on my friends' ps4, but it was only online

Edited by Exeshow678

I got my PS4 at launch so there was a lack of titles at the time.. My first were Resogun and Contrast as they were PS+ games, however the first physical games I got were Call of Duty Ghosts and Assassins Creed Black Flag, neither of which I played because I was actually playing my PS3 more at the time.

Marvel's Spider-Man. It was my first platinum as well. 

When the footage was first shown of Spider-Man many years ago, I started to consider getting a PS4. I finally got one in July 2019. With how tough it is to get a PS5, I don't think I got one too late.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy 

My trophies arent there on this account, but it is on my previous (hacked) account; awake_relish. Best visuals for a game that ive seen since my still-running 6 year old xbox 360.

Don’t know how to attach games and trophies to my comments ? but my first PS4 was unfortunately GTA V. And Star Wars Battlefront shortly after. 
I was an Xbox player until Xbox one came out I hated it so I sold it and got a PS4 instead. Best thing I ever did ?? But that gamepass seems great ?

Infamous Second Son was my first main title. The first game I played might have been Contrast? I remember it was free on ps plus but I missed the window and I thought every game stayed free forever for some stupid reason when I got my system and ended up paying for it.

• 3 weeks later...