Your First PS4 Game?

Nexuds121

Lc7a599.png

This came bundled with my PS4, but it is a game that I really like and have always been excited about. Technically, my first trophy came from Broken Age, but that is because my wife made me switch and play something more appropriate because my little girls were watching. 

• Like 2

I bought Lego marvel first, then I went to get my PS4 with knack it was out of stock so I decided to get it with assassins creed black flag which I wasn’t to sure on but weirdly I ended up loving assassins creed and not so much knack 

The first PS4 game i played was The Order 1886 but on my brother's console and acc. Thought it was ok but too expensive (bought it later and think it was good for 5 CAD). First game on his console but my acc was Lara Croft & the Temple of Osiris which came with ps+. Great game pls more of this instead of the Tomb Raider series :P ... The first titles i bought are Dying Light Enhanced Edition + Project Cars GOTY. Dying Light: awesome. Killing zombies + freeclimbing. Excited about the next one. Project Cars: good but not as impressive as Shift 2 (same developer)... I bought a console, Dying Light and Project Cars in August 2016