Nexuds121

Your First PS4 Game?

192 posts in this topic

Mine was Final Fantasy Type 0 - due to me wanting the FFXV demo and i didnt even get it. 

L9cd3c9.png

I still remember picking up my PS4 at the midnight launch along with this game. :) Was a pretty fun game and certainly enjoyed it as my first game on the PS4. 

Destiny took my PS4 virginity.

I regret it so much. Underwhelming, short and quick.

L5b7e92.png

if I remember correctly it is Watch_Dogs, I bought a used disc, but my first plat ended up being Bully as I did not have PS Plus to complete Watch_Dogs online trophies back then

My first PS4 game was Resogun at launch. 

Pretty sure it was Wolfenstein: The New Order. Not a big FPS guy so never played it more than 1 hour. Then I played some Warframe because it was free. First game I actually bought for the system was Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 - Final Chapter Prologue -

First Played

Ldd4530.png

The first PS4 game I ever played was Need for Speed Rivals, on my brother-in-law's PS4. It was a pretty fun game, as I remember it (even if it's not great) and I have been wanting to get my own copy and improve my completion of it.

First Bought

L271166.png

The first PS4 game I bought was Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition, even though I didn't have a PS4 of my own yet, and still only occasionally played on my brother-in-law's system. I have been a huge fan of the Dynasty Warriors game since playing one of the early ones (3, I think) on my friend's PS2 back in the day. I saw this game on a local GameStop shelf with a $20 pricetag on it, while the game was still around $40 or $50 everywhere else. I pretty much had no choice but to get it, and I'm pretty sure it was just a pricing mistake, but the cashier said "That's what it's labelled, so that's the price you're getting."

Arkham Knight came with my console. Lego Movie was my first purchased PS4 title.

Fifa 14 probably. It was one of the reasons why i made the switch from pc to console. Because playing online was such a mess on pc it stopped being fun. 

Bought infamous second son with my ps4

still havent even played it yet

sound shapes was my first ps4 plat

Got my Ps4 in late 2014 together with The Crew and GTA V (Even though I already owned that one on PS3 haha). Invested a decent amount of time in those games.

Resultado de imagem para mgs v

Came with my PS4 MGSV Limited edition

Imagem relacionadaResultado de imagem para heavy rain and beyond two souls ps4Resultado de imagem para ffxv

Next day i bought these 3

Edited by EpicWafflezXV

Technically, the Last of Us, as it came with the console, but I actually bought my PS4 for Megadimension Nep and all future Nepper adventures. 

my first was the order 1886 which i loved, i got my ps4 in 2015

My first game was God of War III Remastered. I decided to get it to play before the new one came out and still haven't picked it up since its release, still working on the play for III as well

Knack.

I got my PS4 a month after they were initially released so my options were pretty limited and there wasn't really anything else I was interested. (Except for Assassin's Creed but I owned it for the PS3 so I didn't want to re-buy it).

Lc7a599.png

First PS4 game was Resogun. Was free with PS+ on launch day.

Great to see trophy hunters sharing their First PS4 Game in here.

My first PS4 game was KNACK haha.                                                     dust3yy.png