Your First PS4 Game?

Nexuds121

Pretty sure it was Wolfenstein: The New Order. Not a big FPS guy so never played it more than 1 hour. Then I played some Warframe because it was free. First game I actually bought for the system was Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 - Final Chapter Prologue -

First Played

Ldd4530.png

The first PS4 game I ever played was Need for Speed Rivals, on my brother-in-law's PS4. It was a pretty fun game, as I remember it (even if it's not great) and I have been wanting to get my own copy and improve my completion of it.

First Bought

L271166.png

The first PS4 game I bought was Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition, even though I didn't have a PS4 of my own yet, and still only occasionally played on my brother-in-law's system. I have been a huge fan of the Dynasty Warriors game since playing one of the early ones (3, I think) on my friend's PS2 back in the day. I saw this game on a local GameStop shelf with a $20 pricetag on it, while the game was still around $40 or $50 everywhere else. I pretty much had no choice but to get it, and I'm pretty sure it was just a pricing mistake, but the cashier said "That's what it's labelled, so that's the price you're getting."

Knack.

I got my PS4 a month after they were initially released so my options were pretty limited and there wasn't really anything else I was interested. (Except for Assassin's Creed but I owned it for the PS3 so I didn't want to re-buy it).