Your First PS4 Game?

Nexuds121

First game I ever played was Resident Evil and it was scary as all getout!!  Especially that first zombie cutscene where he turns his head ever so slowly to face you after munching for a time on some hapless victim... then before you're even used to the controls of the game you're running for your life panicked!  I wish I had some PSN codes to get all the newer games coming out lately... But I STAY BROKE  ?

Edited by epochdad
Crying Emoji Added

NBA2k14

Always been a big fan of the NBA 2K franchise, even if they make the Platinum extremely impossible.

I try to skip a year between Nba2k games so it was a big jump in quality from 2k12 and being a new generation.

First game I remember playing and going for trophies in was Infamous Second Son.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Switching from PS3 to PS4 version was very cool. Game running at 1080p@60fps on PS4, while PS3 version holds 720p@30fps and 15fps at cutscenes. Still, didn't get that "new generation" feel like I had with PS2 or PS3 back in a days. Yeah, games visuals are way better but something is missing...or maybe it's all nostalgia, who knows.