Buggy trophies ?

I just got a bugged trophy on the JP version - I earned The Frustrated, but the trophy didn't pop.

EDIT: Oh yeah, this game is buggy.  I've unlocked 80 and 130 puzzle piece trophies, but 2-3 stages later than I should be.  I also earned the Sliding Master trophy in-game but the trophy didn't unlock - it did like 20 minutes later when I backed out to the main menu.

Edited by themindisacity

With the NA version 1.0 i was able to unlock the puzzle piece trophies but not for completing the mansion

The JP version 1.03 i got the mansion trophies but not the puzzle piece trophies thanks god i played offline deleted this buggy annoying game. 

Better they should fix the trophies instead of giving this game an VR support that nobody needs in this kind of game

• Like 1

You’re right ! Silly VR for a puzzle game. 

Got the EU version and damn glitch trophies for sure when i see that there is 0% on one that i have ???

Buy the way i take this opportunity to thank you for your videos and the great job you do. I have been a subscriber for a while now. ??

• Like 1

It's true that this game doesn't need VR, but it does look a whole lot better that way.  I tried both yesterday -- the visuals are a lot clearer to me in VR (and so the puzzles are easier to solve).

Buggy trophies are nothing new (Color Zen, anyone?).  But it looks like I shouldn't hurry my way through this one.

Just had Antique Lantern glitch on me.  Reloaded a backup save, earned it again - still no trophy.

Got a reply from the devs/publishers that they're looking into this.  What gets me is that the JP version (which I'm playing) is Patch 1.03, which already lists "trophy fixes" in one of the patch notes.

I would advise everybody to upload your save to the cloud immediately prior to you meeting the trophy conditions.

I've unlocked the trophy for earning 288 pieces and 432 pieces, but the trophies for 80, 130 and 216 trophies didnt unlock.

For the later trophies, I've been reloading the cloud save if the trophies haven't unlocked.

Nobody has managed to unlock the final two trophies in the game - these should trigger once you complete all the levels but are completely broken.

For trophies such as sliding and twirling rooms, you can reload from a cloud save and bang these out quite quickly.

I hope they release their patch soon, because the trophies are a broken mess as it currently stands

Hey Tartandon,

Choose any level and try clearing it. Then go to main menu right after.

It might help to pop missions puzzle trophies. 

That worked twice for me ?

Anyway some of the trophies are broken and a patch should fix all issues. Just have to wait fot it

12 hours ago, arkwest said:

Hey Tartandon,

Choose any level and try clearing it. Then go to main menu right after.

It might help to pop missions puzzle trophies. 

That worked twice for me 1f609.png

Anyway some of the trophies are broken and a patch should fix all issues. Just have to wait fot it

I've tried that and it didn't work for me unfortunately

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tartandon said:

there's a patch out now but the trophies are still goosed.

Patch notes don't mention any trophy fixes and state that it 'fixed issues for ps4 when system language is set as french)

Yeah, this patch is only for the French Language issue as that was technically stopping people playing, the trophy fix wouldn't have a higher priority and requires more work.

I'm currently reviewing the game though, so I'm emailing the publisher directly almost every other day trying to get more info. I got an email about an hour ago which advised they have a patch coming very soon which will should detect what in-game trophies you have and reflect this on PSN. I also informed them about the trophy that nobody has, so they are looking at that one too.

Hopefully we'll get an update soon - I know the team have been working really hard on resolving the issues over the last week or so.

The 1.01 patch allowed me to continue playing in the basement section. Using the french language it was broken for me. Cellphone issue for me. 

That does not fixed some other trophies. Had basement 2 trophy. But not basement 1 or 3. 

Yeah they are working on it and are doing a great job. 

We have to be patient ?

On 06/07/2018 at 2:53 PM, turniplord said:

Yeah, this patch is only for the French Language issue as that was technically stopping people playing, the trophy fix wouldn't have a higher priority and requires more work.

I'm currently reviewing the game though, so I'm emailing the publisher directly almost every other day trying to get more info. I got an email about an hour ago which advised they have a patch coming very soon which will should detect what in-game trophies you have and reflect this on PSN. I also informed them about the trophy that nobody has, so they are looking at that one too.

Hopefully we'll get an update soon - I know the team have been working really hard on resolving the issues over the last week or so.

Thanks for the info. Have they given any ETA on the expected release date of the patch which will fix the trophies?

I'm glad you are getting a better response than I did when I contacted them with details of the issue on twitter - they merely told me to exit to the main menu and replay a level (which doesn't work)

12 hours ago, tartandon said:

Thanks for the info. Have they given any ETA on the expected release date of the patch which will fix the trophies?

I'm glad you are getting a better response than I did when I contacted them with details of the issue on twitter - they merely told me to exit to the main menu and replay a level (which doesn't work)

yeah, I was given that 'fix' but I told them it wasn't working and listed everything I tried - that's when they said they are working on it. 

No ETA yet, I'll email them in a bit though as I have my review for the game but I want this fixed before I post (which I have to within the next week). So we'll see what happens :)

Hello all

I am currently playing rooms and noticed that the trophies do not pop up when requirements are met so I decided to experiment with different way to get it working and I believe I have found a way.

if you are going after the puzzle pieces trophies, find the level or room that will activate this achievement and before starting it... shut down the game and make a back up copy of this file onto online storage (just in case you need to upload it again) then start up the game again and complete that mission , hopefully it will then get you that trophy I’ve tried it twice now and it has allowed me to get the 80 and 130 puzzle piece trophy

for the mansion complete trophies, same as above before entering the mission required to complete the achievement (the last mission in the mansion) ... exit the game, make a back up copy, start the game again, the complete the mission and then go back to the main menu and the trophy should pop up. I’ve tried it on both the 1st and 2nd mansion trophies and it worked. Just keep trying and hopefully it will work for you guys.

btw I live in the UK so I’m playing the EU version of the game

any questions just reply and I’ll get back to you ASAP. One day they will fix it with a decent patch 

all the best

adamthepyramid

Edited by adamthepyramid

Yeah, I was doing that but you never know when you’ll unlock certain things and if you’ve already completed things - like I have 3 cogs on every puzzle - then it’s too late without starting again. 

I got some to trigger by changing ky PS4 to Japanese and the in-game To Japanese then constantly entering and leaving the basement. It’s all Random at the moment. 

They are working on the patvh tho. I emailed the publisher again today to see if there was an update. Just waiting for a reply :)

14 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Same - I'm gonna start a new game after backing up my save and see if it's only unlocking as you do them, rather than seeing what you should have got. If so then it's a lot of work to get 3 cogs in them all again...

Waaaaaa damn. Lot of work to do all over again ??

Well. I tried a new game. Played the basement 1 (trophy that did not popped in my previous run). Achieved the basement with all 3 pieces.... but no trophy popped after completing the basement 1 

???

and I even tried adamthepyramid's tips as well

no luck

don't know what to do now ??

I'm in the same boat. None of the trophies have popped after installing the patch.  ?

The best thing to do would be to contact the develops via twitter to let them know the trophies are still buggy. The more people who contact them, the better.

They've obviously fixed something because a few people now have the platinum

1 hour ago, tartandon said:

I'm in the same boat. None of the trophies have popped after installing the patch.  1f620.png

The best thing to do would be to contact the develops via twitter to let them know the trophies are still buggy. The more people who contact them, the better.

They've obviously fixed something because a few people now have the platinum

The two people already had the trophy before the patch