Raccoon Them Up help

Spraragen88

Don’t even say anything. I did that trophy yesterday and it was frustrating. Not because of the trophy itself, but every time you miss an “Incredible” you have to restart everything and the loading screens are a pain -_-

I don’t think that it’s about speed. Well it is, but not that fast. I noticed that sometimes, when I pressed faster, it doesn’t detect one of the taps.

I don’t know how to describe it, but when I need to press a button faster, I place my hand like it was an arcade stick controller (my hand is not holding the controller and I’m pressing the button with two fingers). Apparently, holding the controller and press the button just worked better. Just keep trying different speeds, but never too slow.

Remember that the buttons are random and never repeated in a row, so if you got a Circle first, be ready to press X or Square next.

Edited by TurtlePM

Personally I had no trouble with this trophy, and got it on my first playthrough without even knowing it was a requirement.

As for the button presses, if you can't press fast enough with your thumb, try using the finger shaking technique. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjnOaw9WVo0

Use whatever finger(s) you're most comfortable with. It will require some practice, but you'll improve eventually!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pokedude97 said:

Huh, I didn't know this was hard either. The trophy popped so I assumed it was a story related trophy.

I've always used my index finger for fast presses if that helps anyone.

This is what I've always done - put the controller down on my thigh and tap the button with my pointer/index finger.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You can shorten the loading times a bit by selecting Quit Game - > Save and Exit, from the title screen just choose to continue and you're back at the beginning of the level. 

This is way faster than choosing Exit to City and then going into the level completely from scratch.

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/23/2018 at 9:29 AM, Spraragen88 said:

Not easy when you have carpal tunnel... I got it, I used a bic pen cap and tappedit against the button. Did it on my first try with it.

Thanks for this, all other methods weren't working for me until I tried this, but with a stylus pen for your ipad. 

• 8 months later...
On 25/6/2018 at 0:37 AM, Pokedude97 said:

Huh, I didn't know this was hard either. The trophy popped so I assumed it was a story related trophy.

I've always used my index finger for fast presses if that helps anyone.

no,this trophy isnt story related is very easy loss incredible and got super

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
On 1/24/2021 at 6:13 AM, downey82 said:

Spam all 3 buttons together works 1f44d.png

On 6/24/2018 at 7:42 PM, themindisacity said:

This is what I've always done - put the controller down on my thigh and tap the button with my pointer/index finger.

After three failed attempts, I used both these methods in combination and unlocked the trophy on my first try.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...