anything you can do.. (easy self boosting method)

A quick question regarding "beat (x) score" challenge.

Does anybody know how much XP you get at the end of the match for losing and winning?

Got a 2000 score challenge from an alt. Seems doable but it requires some planning.

50 minutes ago, Skadoki said:

A quick question regarding "beat (x) score" challenge.

Does anybody know how much XP you get at the end of the match for losing and winning?

Got a 2000 score challenge from an alt. Seems doable but it requires some planning.

Hello skadoki , actually you will earn 1500 XP for winning the match plus 1100 for completing it besides all the XP you win by completing objectives during the match , XP challenge is one of the easiest, mines currently at 19000 still easy cause you can change the date of your ps3 to 22-11-2012 and get double XP which means you will win 3000 for winning and 2200 for completing the match , if you have any more doubts just message me

• Like 1

6 hours ago, smas16 said:

Hello skadoki , actually you will earn 1500 XP for winning the match plus 1100 for completing it besides all the XP you win by completing objectives during the match , XP challenge is one of the easiest, mines currently at 19000 still easy cause you can change the date of your ps3 to 22-11-2012 and get double XP which means you will win 3000 for winning and 2200 for completing the match , if you have any more doubts just message me

Thanks for the info! I'm aware of the XP glitch but yikes, 19,000 seems a bit too much :)

Do you by any chance know if XP gained during the match save if you leave the match or do you have to finish it?

3 hours ago, Skadoki said:

Thanks for the info! I'm aware of the XP glitch but yikes, 19,000 seems a bit too much :)

Do you by any chance know if XP gained during the match save if you leave the match or do you have to finish it?

you have to finish it, take a look at this thread i just made , it will help you