Cannibalism Trophy

serialzero1979

Can anyone give me the specifics of this trophy?
When you defeat an evolved animal, it will split into food and evolution bits, as we all know. What am I allowed or not allowed to consume from that? I already know I'm not allowed to eat the vegetarian bits, does the same still go for the vegetarian-like bits that come from the defeated higher animal? Do the evolution bits count as vegetarian bits?
Also, does anyone know what the photo food from the DLC counts as?
I just need to know exactly what I can and cannot eat down to the last detail, because I've attempted this trophy several times and haven't been having much luck finding out what I'm doing wrong. xD

Edited by serialzero1979

• 2 months later...

Can anyone give me the specifics of this trophy?

When you defeat an evolved animal, it will split into food and evolution bits, as we all know. What am I allowed or not allowed to consume from that? I already know I'm not allowed to eat the vegetarian bits, does the same still go for the vegetarian-like bits that come from the defeated higher animal? Do the evolution bits count as vegetarian bits?

Also, does anyone what the photo food from the DLC counts as?

I just need to know exactly what I can and cannot eat down to the last detail, because I've attempted this trophy several times and haven't been having much luck finding out what I'm doing wrong. xD

Hey! I got the majority of the trophies in one day, lol. I just got Giant a little bit later because I waited for that one till I had the DLC because that makes things a little bit easier. Anyways, for the Cannibal trophy you have to eat all parts of the advanced creatures (The creatures that look like you.). These creatures will drop "gems" (the strange things with a red centre. You are allowed to eat these. You are not allowed to eat to eat any food with dots. You know, the things you do need to eat for the Vegetarian trophy.

About the Memory trophy, just play through the first stage. You'll see 3, SOS foods you can eat throughout the stages. It's the food in the trophy image you need to eat. The game automatically takes a picture and saves it on your XMB. Just replay the first stage 4 times and you should get it.

I don't know if this makes you any wiser, lol. Also, 1979? That's pretty old :o I'm just kidding, my parents are older.

Edited by kipmetknoflook

• 1 month later...

Hey! I got the majority of the trophies in one day, lol. I just got Giant a little bit later because I waited for that one till I had the DLC because that makes things a little bit easier. Anyways, for the Cannibal trophy you have to eat all parts of the advanced creatures (The creatures that look like you.). These creatures will drop "gems" (the strange things with a red centre. You are allowed to eat these. You are not allowed to eat to eat any food with dots. You know, the things you do need to eat for the Vegetarian trophy.

About the Memory trophy, just play through the first stage. You'll see 3, SOS foods you can eat throughout the stages. It's the food in the trophy image you need to eat. The game automatically takes a picture and saves it on your XMB. Just replay the first stage 4 times and you should get it.

I don't know if this makes you any wiser, lol. Also, 1979? That's pretty old :o I'm just kidding, my parents are older.

Rock on.  That helps quite a bit.  Thanks!

I already know what the photo food does, I was just curious if it counted against the cannibalism trophy if I ate one during said run.

And yes, I'm actually 34.  *shudder*  The NES was new when I was a kid.  Look how far we've come since then, eh?  xD