"A Closer Look" missable?

Hi everyone, during my first "blind" playthrough, I missed the peepholes at the very beginning, before the first character story. My issue is the following: I cannot access these peepholes by replaying a character story (apparently)  and if I start a new playthrough, the game told me that it will erase my previous playthrough. Does sb see a solution or do I have to play the game again? Of course, it is okay it is not an huge RPG game ? ... I am asking the question here since I believe it can be useful for other players.

• Like 1

Okay, I am answering to my own question. If you have finished the story and the trophy has not unlocked, here are my conclusions:

• If sb missed the peepholes located in the center part, stairs of the house (Sven and Edie Snr bedroom, Gregory's bedroom, Calvin & Sam's Bedroom), it is a good idea to 1. replay Barbara's story 2. Go in the chest and turn right, you will arrive in the main stairs.
  • I did not manage to go outside to check the first peephole (before entering in the garage). So I believe this (first) peephole is the only missable item for this gold trophy.

Hoping this thread will be useful for others. Cheers!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

The very first peephole (the one in the fence before you enter the house through the garage) is not required for the trophy, so none of the peepholes are missable.

Btw you wouldn't have to replay the whole game anyway just select to replay edith's story, in that case it won't erase the peepholes you already got. Cheers.

• Like 2