djippps

"A Closer Look" missable?

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, during my first "blind" playthrough, I missed the peepholes at the very beginning, before the first character story. My issue is the following: I cannot access these peepholes by replaying a character story (apparently)  and if I start a new playthrough, the game told me that it will erase my previous playthrough. Does sb see a solution or do I have to play the game again? Of course, it is okay it is not an huge RPG game 😉 ... I am asking the question here since I believe it can be useful for other players.

Okay, I am answering to my own question. If you have finished the story and the trophy has not unlocked, here are my conclusions:

• If sb missed the peepholes located in the center part, stairs of the house (Sven and Edie Snr bedroom, Gregory's bedroom, Calvin & Sam's Bedroom), it is a good idea to 1. replay Barbara's story 2. Go in the chest and turn right, you will arrive in the main stairs.
  • I did not manage to go outside to check the first peephole (before entering in the garage). So I believe this (first) peephole is the only missable item for this gold trophy.

Hoping this thread will be useful for others. Cheers!