Despair Checklist: cr1s' Test

cr1s

Alright, I should be good now. I guess I can always use this post if need be. :PThe checklist is far from done, but it's coming along nicely so far. I still have quite a few sections to complete, but should hopefully be done with those by the end of this weekend. My PS3/PS4 backlog is gonna kill me, lol.

Edit: Well, the checklist is pretty much done now. As stated, it will be updated once per week. Regarding my backlog, I have about 34 Vita games, 60 PS3 games, and 76 PS4 games I'm interested in playing. Let's see how much I can get done. RIP me. :lol:

Edited by cr1s
...for more upupu! :dance:
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Weekly Update #1 (June 25 - July 1):

• Got the Lost Planet 3 platinum on Friday and added another UR platinum to my trophy collection. Thoughts on the game and its trophies here:
  • Started Rayman Origins (Vita) on Saturday and made some good progress so far. I have the Relics and Time Trials left and should get the platinum tomorrow or on Tuesday. I'm really enjoying my time with it. It's a game that I'll be happy to stack, most likely sooner rather than later. :D
Edited by cr1s
Upupu.

I don't spy horizon zero dawn on that checklist of yours :P

So I suppose that should go at the recommended list!

Also damn dude! That was a good read :). Didn't know you loved WWE! I played the crap out of 2006/2007 Smackdown vs Raw! The days where my siblings and I used to all play together 

13 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

I don't spy horizon zero dawn on that checklist of yours :P

So I suppose that should go at the recommended list!

Also damn dude! That was a good read :). Didn't know you loved WWE! I played the crap out of 2006/2007 Smackdown vs Raw! The days where my siblings and I used to all play together 

All the games you've played and you only recommend Horizon Zero Dawn? :P Tell you what, I'll try to buy and play it later this year. It's a good thing they released a Complete Edition, so I can just grab everything related to it (I'm so gonna play the art book first :awesome:) when it goes on sale. It's one of those PlayStation exclusives I wanna experience eventually for sure, as it looks like a unique experience. The thing though is that I'm severely restricting my purchases these days in order to focus on my backlog. I see @Fidel is currently playing it and seems to be enjoying it so far, so it looks like I'll have two people trying to convince me to get it now. :awesome: But yeah, I'll think about playing it this year. :)

Yeah, it was one of those crazes I got into due to a couple of friends from high school. I ended up dragging my cousin into it, but he got bored of it after a few weeks, whereas I lasted a couple of years. :lol:

Edited by cr1s
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, cr1s said:

All the games you've played and you only recommend Horizon Zero Dawn? :P Tell you what, I'll try to buy and play it later this year. It's a good thing they released a Complete Edition, so I can just grab everything related to it (I'm so gonna play the art book first :awesome:) when it goes on sale. It's one of those PlayStation exclusives I wanna experience eventually for sure, as it looks like a unique experience. The thing though is that I'm severely restricting my purchases these days in order to focus on my backlog. I see @Fidel is currently playing it and seems to be enjoying it so far, so it looks like I'll have two people trying to convince me to get it now. :awesome: But yeah, I'll think about playing it this year. :)

Yeah, it was one of those crazes I got into due to a couple of friends from high school. I ended up dragging my cousin into it, but he got bored of it after a few weeks, whereas I lasted a couple of years. :lol:

I'll write up a list later and recommend more then :)

Yea I saw him playing it the other day and I was like finally! Let's hope you don't get disappointed though.

Edit: here are my recommendations!

Dishonored 1,2, death of the outsider. 

Modern warfare 1 remastered, 2,3

Agents of Mayhem

A way out

The witcher 3 ( so it can take you a month :awesome:)

Shadow of the Colossus Ps3 and ps4 scrub version if you like :P

Batman Arkham series ( but you said you never liked them before which is crazy...)

Saw ( for an easy plat I suppose but the game isn't that good).

Titanfall 2

Deadpool

Bully 

Prototype 1 and 2 stacks on ps4

Rise of the Tomb raider

Uncharted 2-4

Shadow of Mordor ps4 version ( stay the f***k away from the ps3 version)

Alien isolation (one of Fidel's favourites)

Dying Light ( so we can coop it!!)

Just cause 3

Mad Max

Godfather II

Alice Madness Returns

Skyrim

God of war 1-6! ( Plus the new one, haven't played it though)

TEKKEN 6 ( if you can find a copy :P )

Edited by PooPooBlast

@cr1s Lol. It does seem like a fairly unique open-world game. But I have yet to decide if it's just a really good game, or this incredible thing it's been hyped up to be.. Kind of feel like I may be in the same situation of people that didn't think the new God of War was that special, after all the hype. But I wouldn't say I'm disappointed with it, either. Just a weird impression that's hard to describe. 

1 hour ago, Fidel said:

@cr1s Lol. It does seem like a fairly unique open-world game. But I have yet to decide if it's just a really good game, or this incredible thing it's been hyped up to be.. Kind of feel like I may be in the same situation of people that didn't think the new God of War was that special, after all the hype. But I wouldn't say I'm disappointed with it, either. Just a weird impression that's hard to describe. 

You can blame me and many others for this hype :P. I walked in with zero ( ;) ) expectations so maybe that's why it took me by storm. I honestly bought this game just because the concept seemed interesting and the cover art looked dope vs hearing many friends talk and talk about it you know? Makes a difference imo

• Like 1

On 7/2/2018 at 5:47 PM, PooPooBlast said:

Dishonored 1,2, death of the outsider. - Interested.

Modern warfare 1 remastered, 2,3 - Not interested.

Agents of Mayhem - Interested.

A way out - Interested.

The witcher 3 ( so it can take you a month :awesome:) - Undecided.

Shadow of the Colossus Ps3 and ps4 scrub version if you like :P - I played the PS3 version, will get the PS4 version at some point.

Batman Arkham series ( but you said you never liked them before which is crazy...) - Not interested. Yes, I'm crazy. :awesome:

Saw ( for an easy plat I suppose but the game isn't that good). - Not interested.

Titanfall 2 - Interested.

Deadpool - Not interested.

Bully - Interested.

Prototype 1 and 2 stacks on ps4 - They're in my backlog.

Rise of the Tomb raider - Interested.

Uncharted 2-4 - They're in my backlog. Well, 4 isn't yet, but I have the Nathan Drake Collection.

Shadow of Mordor ps4 version ( stay the f***k away from the ps3 version) - Not interested.

Alien isolation (one of Fidel's favourites) - Interested.

Dying Light ( so we can coop it!!) - Undecided.

Just cause 3 - It's in my backlog.

Mad Max - It's in my backlog.

Godfather II - Not interested.

Alice Madness Returns - Interested.

Skyrim - Not interested.

God of war 1-6! ( Plus the new one, haven't played it though) - Not interested.

TEKKEN 6 ( if you can find a copy :P ) - Interested, but I don't think I'll ever find a copy over here. -_-

Thanks for the recommendations, I've added the ones I'm interested in. :)

• Like 1

Weekly Update #2 (July 2-8):

• Got the Rayman Origins (Vita) platinum on Tuesday. Thoughts on the game and its trophies here:
  • Started Prototype (PS4) on Wednesday. It's my second time playing it and it's just as fun as I remember it. I just need to complete the last third of the story on the hardest difficulty for the platinum, which I'll do tomorrow.
  • Added Rayman to Game Series. Let's see how many stacks I'll complete. :P
  • Added Rayman 3 HD to my PS3 backlog.
Edited by cr1s
Upupu.

Weekly Update #3 (July 9-15):

• Got the Prototype (PS4) platinum on Monday and added another UR platinum to my trophy collection. Thoughts on the game and its trophies here:
  • Started Prototype 2 (PS4) on Monday and got the platinum on Thursday. And with that, the Prototype series is now fully complete with all stacks done. :dance: Thoughts on the game and its trophies here:
  • Started Assassin's Creed III on Friday. I played through the main story throughout the weekend and am almost done with it. I also went for the MP trophies, which weren't bad at all and relatively quick to do. This marks my first Assassin's Creed game in almost 3 years.
  • Removed Starhawk from my sub-1% platinum list as it's now past 1% in rarity and doesn't look like it'll come down to sub-1% status again anytime soon (if ever). It sucks that it had to go, but it is what it is.
Edited by cr1s
Upupu.

Weekly Update #4 (July 16-22):

• Got the Assassin's Creed III platinum on Sunday. Tyranny of King Washington DLC to follow early next week for the 100%. Thoughts on the game and its trophies here:
  • Added a new Level Milestone: PSN Level 62!
  • Added a PlayStation VR section to my backlog as I got one on Friday! I have a small wishlist (so far) of VR games I'd like to get, but any VR recommendations from you folks are most welcome and will definitely be looked into. :) And speaking of which...
  • Started StarBlood Arena on Friday. I guess aiming with my head is something I'll have to get used to. :P I'll be playing it every now and then in-between other games.
Edited by cr1s
Upupu.
  • Like 1

Weekly Update #5 (July 23-29):

• Got the 100% for Assassin's Creed III on Tuesday. Tyranny of King Washington... "what the fuck" is all I have to say. :lol:
  • Started BattleFantasia on Wednesday. In other words, RIP me. :lol: I got the online trophies done, which surprisingly didn't glitch on me despite a lot of disconnections. But hey, I'm certainly not complaining. :P I also got the Time Attack-related trophies and some miscellaneous trophies done. Let's see how far I can make it in this game. I'll be playing it occasionally and in-between other games.
  • Started Strike Vector EX on Friday and got its platinum on Sunday. Yet another UR platinum added to my trophy collection. :dance: Thoughts on the game and its trophies here:
Edited by cr1s
  • Like 1

Weekly Update #6 (July 30 - August 5):

• Started Bravo Team on Monday and got its platinum on Wednesday. Thoughts on the game and its trophies here:
  • Started Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS4) on Thursday. Made some good progress with the online trophies so far and reached Level 55 earlier today. I guess I truly am committed to the cause. :lol:
Edited by cr1s
Upupu.

Weekly Update #7 (August 6-12):

• Not much happened last week. I went back to Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (EU) and got all but one of the remaining trophies I had left in preparation for 2 upcoming milestones. :D The one trophy I have left is just a mindless grind (although not a big one), so I'm done with all the luck-based and other grindy trophies.
  • In the meantime, I'm going back to Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS4) and will be working on the platinum/100% for that game (at least) this week.
  • I also added the following games to my backlog: Horizon: Zero Dawn and The Last Guardian. I managed to land a great deal on them ($33 for both - physical, by the way) and with how much these games pique my interest, how expensive physical games usually are in my country, and the fact that Horizon happened to be the Complete Edition, I couldn't pass up on such an opportunity to get them. :dance:
Edited by cr1s
Upupu.
  • Like 2

Weekly Update #8 (August 13-19):

• Got the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS4) platinum on Saturday and its 100% on Sunday. Thoughts on the game and its trophies here:
  • Started and finished both Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry (PS4) and Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry (PS3) on Sunday.
  • As for what's next, I'm most likely gonna start Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3) and go back to StarBlood Arena and get some more trophies in it. Gotta get used to the VR, after all. :P I have Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday off from work next week, so I'll be able to make some good progress in my game(s). :dance:

Also, a revamp of my trophy checklist is planned to be deployed in the near future and will go in line with one of my favorite video game series (you can probably guess which one it is *cough* myavatar *cough* :P). I'm very excited about it, so hopefully all goes well when it comes to that.

In addition, starting from this month, I will add a small section under "Backlog" to keep track of what games I finish and buy during each month and will do a summary at the end of each month.

Edited by cr1s
Upupu.
  • Like 1

Aye aye! Great work on getting everything done on the Assassin's Creed series ?

I was about to ask what was this AC Freedom Cry game you were talking about thinking it was game in the series I have never heard about it but a quick Google of it told me that it is actually a DLC piece for another game in the series.

Whatever happened with your progress on Battle Fantasia? It has been a while since I heard anything on that one O.O'

Good luck on the revamping of your checklist. Looking forward to that awesome surprise on it. No idea on what or who you are going to base it, so it is going to be a total surprise for me :awesome:

• Like 1

Greetings @Honor_Hand, and thanks for stopping by! :highfive:

13 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

Aye aye! Great work on getting everything done on the Assassin's Creed series 1f44d.png

Everything? Far from it. :lol: Here's my current progress in the AC series in case you missed it (the green entries are the ones I've done so far):

Spoiler
  • Assassin's Creed II (PS3)
  • Assassin's Creed II (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3)
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS3)
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed III
  • Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (Vita)
  • Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (PS3)
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3)
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry (PS3)
  • Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed Rogue (PS3)
  • Assassin's Creed Rogue (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed Unity
  • Assassin's Creed Syndicate
  • Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China
  • Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
  • Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India
  • Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Trilogy Pack (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Trilogy Pack (Vita)
  • Assassin's Creed Origins

As you can see, I still have a long way to go, but I'm slowly getting there. I just got Chronicles: Trilogy Pack (Vita), Ezio Trilogy (aka II, Brotherhood, and Revelations on the PS4), Rogue (PS4), Syndicate, and Unity from the current Summer Sale on the EU store, so I'll go back to the series every now and then. My goal is to complete them all eventually, stacks included. I'll most likely reach that goal sometime next year.

I was about to ask what was this AC Freedom Cry game you were talking about thinking it was game in the series I have never heard about it but a quick Google of it told me that it is actually a DLC piece for another game in the series.

Freedom Cry was initially released as a DLC for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, but was then turned into a standalone release with its own set of trophies (as you can see above), which are actually all the trophies from the DLC release of Freedom Cry combined with some trophies from Black Flag. If you wanna have a small taste of what Black Flag plays and feels like then Freedom Cry is definitely the way to go. Although it takes place after Black Flag, it doesn't spoil anything from that game.

Whatever happened with your progress on Battle Fantasia? It has been a while since I heard anything on that one O.O'

BattleFantasia is a game I'll be playing every once in a while in-between other games. I actually plan to go back to it and do the story-related trophies soon. So yeah, I'm slowly chipping away at it. Whether I'll get the platinum or not is another story, but I'll definitely give it my all. ;)

Good luck on the revamping of your checklist. Looking forward to that awesome surprise on it. No idea on what or who you are going to base it, so it is going to be a total surprise for me :awesome:

Thanks! I'm just gonna add some banners to it and change some very minor stuff, but I'm excited to turn it into a themed checklist and add some style to it. :D I won't be doing the banners myself as I'm not good at that stuff, but the person who will is also a big fan of said series and has shown me some of his work, which I loved and thought would be very fitting for my checklist. I asked him if he could make some banners for me and he agreed. :D

Edited by cr1s
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, cr1s said:

Everything? Far from it. :lol: Here's my current progress in the AC series in case you missed it (the green entries are the ones I've done so far):

Hide contents
  • Assassin's Creed II (PS3)
  • Assassin's Creed II (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3)
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS3)
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed III
  • Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (Vita)
  • Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (PS3)
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3)
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry (PS3)
  • Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed Rogue (PS3)
  • Assassin's Creed Rogue (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed Unity
  • Assassin's Creed Syndicate
  • Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China
  • Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
  • Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India
  • Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Trilogy Pack (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Trilogy Pack (Vita)
  • Assassin's Creed Origins

As you can see, I still have a long way to go, but I'm slowly getting there. I just got Chronicles: Trilogy Pack (Vita), Ezio Trilogy (aka II, Brotherhood, and Revelations on the PS4), Rogue (PS4), Syndicate, and Unity from the current Summer Sale on the EU store, so I'll go back to the series every now and then. My goal is to complete them all eventually, stacks included. I'll most likely reach that goal sometime next year.

Freedom Cry was initially released as a DLC for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, but was then turned into a standalone release with its own set of trophies (as you can see above), which are actually all the trophies from the DLC release of Freedom Cry combined with some trophies from Black Flag. If you wanna have a small taste of what Black Flag plays and feels like then Freedom Cry is definitely the way to go. Although it takes place after Black Flag, it doesn't spoil anything from that game.

Well, that's certainly a lot more progress than what I have done on any AC game lol But I can now see you still have ways to go ;) Good luck on getting all the games in that series completed.

Many thanks for the info on Freedom Cry, I didn't know it was released as a standalone game. Will keep that in mind if I happen to spot it around :)

Battle Fantasia looks like such a cool game. I have been eyeing to get it for a while but haven't done so because I prefer to get my games in physical form and that game was only released on disc in Japan and Europe and, as far as I know, those version doesn't have a trophy list. Which means I'd have to download it from the NA store in order to get it with trophies. So, yeah, I am kinda between the sword and the wall on that one ha ha xD

• Like 1

Weekly Update #9 (August 20-26):

• Started Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3) on Tuesday and got its platinum/100% on Sunday. I'm gonna take a break from the AC series now, but will go back to it later this year with The Ezio Trilogy on PS4!
  • Added the following games to my backlog: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Trilogy Pack (Vita), Assassin's Creed II (PS4), Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS4), Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS4), Assassin's Creed Rogue (PS4), Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Assassin's Creed Unity, Superhot, Superhot VR, Robinson: The Journey (EU), Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni (EU), Worms 2: Armageddon, Worms Ultimate Mayhem, Worms Revolution (PS3), and Worms Revolution (Vita). It might seem like a lot, but it's actually nothing compared to how many games I used to buy in such a period of time just a year ago. :lol: There just happened to be a lot of games I wanted to get for various reasons. The AC games are pretty obvious, but I thought I'd "treat" myself to the Worms series since those games were on the Summer Sale and I have Battlegrounds in my backlog already thanks to Plus. That should hopefully provide a nice change from what I'm used to playing. And Valkyrie Drive because why not? :eyebrow: And the VR games because I don't really have any. :P
  • Upupu. #Soon
Edited by cr1s
Upupu.
  • Like 1

Weekly Update #10 (August 27 - September 2):

First and foremost, it's now time to unveil Despair Checklist: cr1s' Test: my revamped, Danganronpa-flavored trophy checklist. The Danganronpa flavor is only there because Monokuma said so. :ninja: And yes, the title is a play on "Despair Dungeon: Monokuma's Test", a dungeon-crawling RPG minigame that's featured in Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony. :giggle: With a revamp comes changes, and here's what's featured in this version (to note that I'm still modifying a few minor things):

• Banners: A huge shoutout and many thanks once again to @OhDearGodRun who made these awesome banners. :yay: They ended up the way I had envisioned, and I'm so grateful for the time and effort that went towards these, especially all the adjustments he did to make them perfect. ^_^
  • Introduction: What's a trophy checklist without an introduction, right? This introduction welcomes you, dear reader, to my checklist, and provides an overview of my trophy hunting objectives, aka "the big picture".
  • Removal of "Recommendations" section: After much deliberation, I've decided to remove this section from my checklist as, while I did have games recommended to me, I just don't see the point of that section being there anymore. Of course, that doesn't mean you can't recommend games to me anymore. :P You can still do so by either posting here or sending me a PM. :)
  • Pink, pink everywhere: WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN-
  • Other: Now those minor additions are things you'll have to find on your own. Yes, they're definitely there. You're just not looking hard enough. :ninja:

I hope you enjoy going through my revamped trophy checklist! :D And now, it's time for another-

giphy.gif

Let-s-Do-The-Monokuma-Dance-random-40491

Ahem... My apologies for that. Technical difficulties and all that. *smiles nervously* Anyway, as I was saying... It's time for another progress update!

Progress Update:

• Made some more progress in BattleFantasia on Monday as I went for the story-related trophies and defeated 10 characters in a row in Survival mode, unlocking 50% of the gallery in the process. Defeating 30 characters in a row will probably require some practice, but I haven't really gone for it, so I can't say yet.
  • Went back to Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony and got its platinum on Tuesday. Thoughts on the game and its trophies here:
  • Started F1 2011 (Vita) on Thursday. I'm done with most of the trophies. I only need the Time Trial-related trophies, so I should hopefully get the platinum tomorrow.
  • Went back to Rocket League on Friday and got its 100% back for the umpteenth time.
  • Last, but not least - Added 2 Trophy Milestones: 16,000th Trophy and 375th Platinum! Both of which being a game I love oh so dearly!:yay:

Plans For Next Week:

• F1 2011 (Vita) :platinum:
  • Start Senran Kagura Estival Versus (Vita) immediately afterwards :eyebrow:
  • Drop everything and play Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner (PS4) as soon as it releases (Thursday for EU) and is done downloading :dance:

Monthly Update #1 (August 2018):

As I've previously mentioned, I'll be doing these monthly updates starting from this post and at around the beginning of each month. This section will list the games I start, finish, remove from my backlog, and add to my backlog during each month.

• Started: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS4) (August 2), Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry (PS4) (August 19), Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry (PS3) (August 19), Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3) (August 21), F1 2011 (Vita) (August 30)
  • Finished: Bravo Team (August 1), Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS4) (August 19), Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry (PS4) (August 19), Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry (PS3) (August 20), Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3) (August 26), Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (EU) (August 28), Rocket League (August 31)
  • Removed from backlog: BigFest
  • Added to backlog: Horizon: Zero Dawn, The Last Guardian, Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Trilogy Pack (Vita), Assassin's Creed II (PS4), Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS4), Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS4), Assassin's Creed Rogue (PS4), Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Assassin's Creed Unity, Superhot, Superhot VR, Robinson: The Journey (EU), Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni (EU), Worms 2: Armageddon, Worms Ultimate Mayhem, Worms Revolution (PS3), and Worms Revolution (Vita)
Edited by cr1s
Upupu.
  • Like 2

On 9/3/2018 at 3:07 AM, OhDearGodRun said:

Nice banners ;)

And nice checklist overall. Way more impressive than anything I could make, I don't really have the attention span xD I see you're starting Estival Versus soon. I hope you enjoy it you 

Hide contents

t1PIWO5.png 

Thanks! Yeah, it took a lot of time to write down (especially the backlog parts :lol:), but it was worth it as I'm pleased with the end result (especially now :holy:). The "hard" part is done and I only have to update it weekly/monthly now. Still though, I think you should make one, even if it tak- *looks at your number of played games* Never mind that!  :P But eh, you could make a smaller one and just include anything but your backlog in it. xD Like your platinums (considering you have less than 100, it'd be manageable - unlike me... no way in hell I'd take the extra time to write down all of mine :P), milestones, game series you wanna complete, goals, etc. Things like that. Just personalize it as you see fit. :) Although if you don't feel like-

On 9/3/2018 at 3:07 AM, OhDearGodRun said:

Estival Versus

c73.gif

There you have it. I knew he'd show up eventually. :PMonokuma's reaction does NOT reflect my own. Not one bit. :ninja:

I tried to play Shinovi Versus on the PC a while ago, but I didn't like the controls there so I stopped shortly after the tutorials. :P Unfortunately, I can't get it on the Vita due to it not being available in my local PlayStation Store and getting it otherwise being extremely hard where I'm at. I think I'll enjoy Estival Versus on the Vita, though. I sure hope you're still working on Bon Appetit as your 69th platinum you

Spoiler

twv6JMZ.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cr1s said:

Get snipped

I was thinking about doing some sort of checklist. Maybe not a trophy checklist, but some sort of gaming journal. I have a list of games I want to play, and at least finish, that I've had for a while. Persona 5 hung me up on that for a while, but that's done now so I can get on with it.